Reviews for Across the Universe
FeatherArtist chapter 3 . 2/18
OOf! That one hurt a bit. (It's okay, it's just my heart)
FeatherArtist chapter 2 . 2/18
Caaaaan't stop laughing. So good. So. Freaking. Good. LOL!
FeatherArtist chapter 1 . 2/18
OMGosh, I'm so excited to read these. The fact that you write Donnie as a bit of a kleptomaniac makes me smile. Oh, poor Honeycutt. Can robots get drunk?
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 4 . 9/20/2017
Hahaha XD Oh God I loved this
leggo lover 99 chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
Hahaha!
#StopLeo2015 for the win,... actually though I do like those scenes so... Nah- I'll roll with it! Brilliant! You should do the mid season finale!
Aqua-Flora chapter 4 . 7/26/2016
this was just amazing, lol
mo.texas55 chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
Oh my god, I was laughing the entire time! Thank you for writing this because, as lovable as our dear leader in blue is, that was completely necessary. Awesome job :)
TheInvisibleShapeshifter chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
This is beautiful. I love your writing, I love your view of the turtles, and I am so thankful someone is finally calling Leo on his bullshit. #StopLeo2015
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
These are so great! XD
ravenshell chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
*lol* Someone had to call Leo on that shit. *l* No, Leo, it's not just the one time.
TurtleTracer chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS SO FUNNY!
MusicRocks807 chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
Haha! #StopLeo2k15 :') I think I'll start using that on social media and confuse everyone I know. It's a fantastic point, though; I thought when I was watching the episode, "Why didn't Leo just ask Raph or someone to help?" Nice to see I'm not alone :) I love how Donnie decided a scientific report was needed, and that it actually sounded scientific :')

Also, just to say, I love your writing style! It's just so... like them, if that makes sense. There's a real sense of family and humour with it; it's great :)
Juanita27 chapter 4 . 11/20/2015
Hahahahahahaha! Awesomeness.
BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 11/20/2015
OMG, that was hilarious. Yes, my boy in blue does tend to have a hero syndrome and it's not always the right thing to do even if he thinks it is. I wanted to turn him over on my knee and spank him for his recklessness! Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2015
This was great, I was really getting tired of super Leo and this just made my day.