Reviews for A Dish Served Cold
Flo Jo26 chapter 1 . 11/11
love this and i never liked that episode because it is wrong and Sheldon is my favorite.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/12
Love the story, I must admit, when watching that particular episode I was naive and saw nothing wrong with what they did to Sheldon. Keep in mind I was much younger then and knew nothing about academic politics, now that I am, and I happened to stumble upon similar written fics as these, which seek to ratify what was done in the artic and address the betrayal done to Sheldon, I realised what they did was sickening. In real-life the consequences would be much worse, you do not mess up millions of dollars worth of work just for a prank if a friend was being overbearing.

Saying you couldn't stand him is not an excuse, you knew how he was like, and no-one forced them to go. I tried to explain this to some of my friends, but they still saw Sheldon as being in the wrong sadly.

I wanna see more fics like this, after this change in opinion, I've stopped enjoying watching the show, and I hate how the characters have changed, and why it seems Leonard gets to have his dreams realised, like he should be in jail or something
Chippers chapter 1 . 8/4
I enjoy stories where there are consequences to Leonard et al for the arctic fraud. Interesting twist with Penny. I'd love to see a story with her in that role where Sheldon finds out and starts helping her out.
Awesome!
occasionallywrite chapter 1 . 3/15
Awesome!
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 3/6
Ooh yay deserts! I love it. Leonard and the guy were complete ssholes to do that to Sheldon. I hated the way that particular story line ended up. They didn't deserve his forgiveness. And I would think Penny would have had a different reaction when she found out what they did. A more 'kick in the round ones' reaction, if you catch my meaning.
Iagan chapter 1 . 3/5
Well done. Sheldon was innocent in Arctic. They knew what he was like before they went so no excuse
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 3/3
I wish that had happened on the show
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Who cares about trolls anyway. When they placed the ugly one in the series [season 4] they completely fucked the dynamic of TBBT.
liltle chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Omigosh! I like undercover Penny, and Kurt working with her too on top of being her step-brother, a nice and unexpected turn of event. The interaction between Penny and Sheldon was nice and very much satisfying. I'm quite sure as an undercover cop, she must have felt that connection too and I'm glad they're together in here. But I guess we are all more happier knowing that justice had lied out on the three. Though such cruel fate had befallen them but they very much deserved it, they should have known the consequences beforehand. Nice one!
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Completely left field but i absolutely enjoyed it
ari chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Omg I loved this. thanks for sharing
Scrambled chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
I love this
And I never got over that Arctic incident
EmilyEverlasting chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Who could ever justify wrecking Sheldon's work? Sure, he's annoying, but nothing trumps basic human decency. Besides, they're "friends".
Anywho, I loved this, i can't believe I haven't read it til now. Great work, thanks :D
JuceBi chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
ooooooooo! that's so adorable! i love it! this sweetness at the end... I can't help to think that they're the cutest couple of that ever!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »