Reviews for Conversing With Cliffs
cait chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
THis needs a sequel so badly
guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Love Laura and Branson so much! Awesome fic
Zoser chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I know you wrote this 11 years ago but oh I wish there were more!
cyced chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Absolutely loved this story- so sorry to see you don't write any more- if you did I'd be begging for a sequel right now. ANyway just in case you still read your reviews, great job!
PaulaRway chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Such a great story, well told. I enjoyed this very much. Brava.
BlindingFirefly chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Okay, LOVE this one. I like the idea that Sam and Jack aren't alone in their misery. Now I kinda want to know more about Laura and Branson...
Nym Washi chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
I've read this story four times since it was first published. I'm not a shipper but I've loved it everytime.
Foenixfyre chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
*is speechless, jittering her hands around over the keyboard*

May I worship at your feet?
becky chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
aww bless! i wish you continued some of these stories you write. they always end just as they could start
Colonel Samantha Carter chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
I like I like I like
Nirti-Systemlady chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Awwww. Sweet. Please tell me that's not it. It's really good.
Alynna chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Nice to know Sam and Jack aren't alone in their particular situation. Makes it less painful, somehow. Very nice story.
dietcokechic chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Alright lady, this has to be one of your best ones yet. Will it be a stand-alone or shall we be treated to more?

The introduction of Laura Drake is brilliant and placing the intrepid majors on a cliff totally works for me. Leaving the tale with the colonels snuggled up to their CI2's... Sigh. My imagination runs rampant. But then again, that's the idea, eh?

Well Done!

more please?
Gater101 chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
HEhe! Very, *very* good! Well done...more perhaps?
Marie chapter 1 . 1/4/2003