Reviews for Entropy
just100eyes chapter 4 . 9/2
the truth hurts more is a updating and more detailed fanfic with this theme
Appalooza chapter 12 . 8/25
This story is so damn good, it makes me angry that there isn’t more. The idea for the premise, the accurate portrayal of the characters, the humor, the educated analysis... seriously you need to update this I beg you.
N2 chapter 12 . 8/23
Please complete this story already.
dragonwings307 chapter 12 . 8/12
I love this from the dirty humour to the indepth analysis
Can't wait for the next chapters
But really it written amazingly I can and hear the characters acting as you've written them
Please keep writing
Inferncorvid chapter 12 . 8/7
Will you ever continue? I just really really want to see what you think their reaction to the episode Euphie dies will be like. I really enjoy your writing.
Brixen Chright chapter 12 . 8/1
keep coming back to this story. A brilliant concept, truly is. Hope you get back to it but I don't want you to feel rushed especially if you are suffering from writers block. The potential for this story though is great. Appreciate the effort you put into this regardless
Reactions chapter 12 . 7/26
Everyone who knew Lelouch would be very devastated by the end of R2, especially revealing the true nature of the incident with Euphie and Mao, the Geass Order and V.V., the reveal of Zero Requiem, and the true nature of Marianne. Lots of regret as well once they find out there are other people who have Geass as well, ESPECIALLY Charles and Marianne.
Strife666 chapter 12 . 7/20
i'm ecstatic that your updating this incredibly amazing story of yours. i'm reminding you that if you continue this trend in updating, it will end after 48 years at most. please update more frequently you know, i beg of you.
just100eyes chapter 12 . 7/18
plz don't tell me u have given up on this fic... it's my favourite one... plz update
I find kallen hilarious for some reason
hexmaster23 chapter 12 . 7/10
Please update soon I really want to see their reactions to the important stuff in R2 like Marianne’s reveal and the Zero Requiem
MUI SSB4 Brandon chapter 2 . 7/5
please update I need to know how that react to the really good parts!
Gangsta72217 chapter 12 . 7/4
Aw man i sm loving this story i really hope you will begin updating again.
ClockworkV chapter 1 . 7/1
agreed they would likely have literal meltdowns, personally it would be amusing to me if at some point towards the end lelouch sneaks in and after its over and their all crying there's a clapping sound coming from the top row and it's lelouch then he's all like "A grand performance if I do say so myself" absolute troll
arga101 chapter 12 . 6/25
Just seeing the reactions of the characters when they see Lelouch commanding God or the actual scope of Zero Requiem would make my month.
1,310 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »