Reviews for Entropy
Shirou000 chapter 12 . 6/16
please update
Yuna chapter 12 . 6/8
I REAAAALLY hope this will be continued it would be way too sad if not, it is fantastic!
Love Psycho chapter 12 . 6/9
Definitely one of my favourite takes on this idea! This feels very in character for everyone and the tension is rising.

Can't wait til they get to the whole Mao thing. That's where they can get some answers on a lot of stuff for sure...and not the happy kind.

-hands over platter- Magic muffins for you!
LIAism chapter 12 . 6/8
please continue this~ I really love this series and finally I read it again
Jarjaxle chapter 12 . 5/27
Man I hope you will skip that scene where Nina...is doing her happy time...not need to anyone to see it.

I hope RivalzxMilly will happen...Lloyd is not good husband or boyfriend at all...seriously self-claimed sociopath even if he is hilarious character...

This was rather good chapter
Dracozion chapter 12 . 5/23
I hope this gets updated soon
Going around chapter 12 . 5/10
Hope all is fine with you and that might come back to write more of this story - it is totally worthy.
Going around chapter 8 . 5/10
OMG... I was reading this on my phone and I laughed so hard I ended up smashing it on the ground, I don't know how it survived.
DarkPacifist chapter 12 . 5/10
And with that, I'm hooked. I can actually picture this being a real series. Some of the tension felt forced In prior chapters but, the tension still mirrored with the cannons writing. even the April fools chap was written in such away that It felt like a Code Geass:FionaCake. keep up the superb work.
DarkPacifist chapter 8 . 5/10
Beautiful cancer, this. zero requiem the musical. It's scarilly delicious.
Jojobrn chapter 12 . 5/1
I like this story a lot. Will you continue it? There are still so many things I want to see the characters react to.
InksandPens chapter 12 . 4/19
Gave this a reread and it’s still the best characters-watch-the-show fic for Code Geass out there. Everything involved in the “who’s Zero” game is one of my favorite parts. I have a lot of anticipation for certain upcoming scenes! Can’t wait to see where you take this next.
DARTHCAEDUS2 chapter 12 . 4/14
This is a great story. I hope you update this story soon. See you next update.
Lelouch V.B chapter 7 . 4/11
I approve of your Code MENT references.
Anilover13 chapter 2 . 4/2
Oh please, please, PLEASE, UPDATE. I need to know how they react to the series qnd when they learn tne truth.
1,294 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »