Reviews for The Incorporated Life
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2019
Bingo! Yahtzee! Is that your final answer? Our survey says "LAZY!" Bing, bing, bing, bing, bing , bing!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/9/2019
Jeepers Creepers!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/9/2019
Yeti?! He's here?! SURPRIIIIIISE!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2019
Confident, tenacious, tough and intimidating. I like it, uh huh, uh HUH! :-)
Guest chapter 23 . 6/16/2019
I love it. What a happy ending.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/29/2019
Ted's sound effects were supposed to be roars from Godzilla.

But either there was a mess-up or Toho prohibited the sound effects used for Ted.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2019
How is Mike constantly getting covered by things.

First on the commercial, the MU logo, and the magazine, some white thing.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/29/2019
R I P James Coburn.

Waternoose was his last act.
Warner Bro chapter 23 . 4/17/2017
This was an amazing story. Lots of thrill and adventure as well as tender sweet and loving moments. Good work
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 22 . 10/27/2015
YAY! It's finally out there! Wait... three times LONGER? That means Sam has a 27 month pregnancy! THAT'S OVER TWO YEARS! Dang. And I thought a human's pregnancy was bad.
Haha! I can totally see Sulley being the overprotective father. And Maggie's gotta be beautiful. A blue-and-pink fox with her mommy's temperament and daddy's roar? PERFECT!
You have the greatest stories, man. I look forward to the next one you put out! :)
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 21 . 10/27/2015
I cried. Yep. I sacrifice my pride to admit that I cried.
But then I laughed so hard I started crying again, and I don't mind admitting that! I expected Sulley to be happy, but that was a li-ittle more than expected. *grins like the Joker* I KNOW WHAT SHE SA-AI-AID! *said in a sing-song voice* AND I'M NOT TE-L-LING! *still sing-song*
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 19 . 10/27/2015
*gulp* Oops.
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 18 . 10/27/2015
Hehe. Sammy's afraid of water. *snickers* Ah c'mon Mike! Let the lovebirds have their moment!
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 17 . 10/27/2015
Sam just let it slip, and those two dunderheads STILL can't figure it out!? HOW DENSE ARE THEY!? Gaaaaahhhh! *throws arms up in frustration* I'm starting to think she's going to have to put it on a billboard or something in order for them to figure it out.