Reviews for The More Things Change
Hustlers chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
Such a pity this is unfinished
TARDIStime chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
This is a really well written story! I love how you've managed to make it equal parts suspenseful, romantic, and hilarious. Please update soon!

~TARDIStime
Kaytori chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
A deep seeded lved for revenge pranks does sound like a Fea thing.

Great Jareth Sarah moments though he really does need to deal with his jealousy.

Great chap can't for the revenge prank!
namgroin chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
This book is so beautiful! Oh, it keeps on melting my heart over and over and over again! I can't wait to see what you have planned for the next chapter!
ChenangoJones chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
Nice. But "akimbo" isn't a noun thing. It's an adverb of position: as in pretty much its only use: "arms akimbo." Perhaps you mean "aplomb" or "acumen". Or something else starting with "a".
MyraValhallah chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
Oh so Bolg is small potatoes? I don't pretend to be a mythology expert but Nemain is a name I have heard of. I like the Alice in Wonderland tie in- how much will it be in the story?
One with the Wind chapter 6 . 12/26/2015
Can't wait for more!
Lylabeth1 chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Being an American who remembers Proms very well you did a bang-on job describing high school American style. It's probably not all that different, anywhere, anyway, prowling guys and girls chasing after them, and vice - versa.

Jareth to the rescue and hero instead of villain. It looks like this is turning into a much longer story than you planned. Good job, entertaining.
Lylabeth 1 chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
Really good. I got a gat laugh at end when Sarah pointed out, mischievously, Yves, needed a date. Haha. Now who will the dryad get hooked up with? Is love on the horizon for the dryad? Jareth is very much in character. His parents were so typical of many disgruntled parents; nosey, yet concerned for their son's welfare.

" Try presents. " I thought that was priceless.

Yes, yes, yes, try presents.
Lylabeth 1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Nice start. By the Bolg, could you really mean Fir Bolg, beings of Irish Legend? Their tribes preceded the Tuatha a De Dannan ( often called the Fae) into Ireland. The Tuatha defeated them and took possession of the isle, according to myth and legend.
Kaytori chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
Yay new chapter!

I can't wait to see how she handles Chip and more about the Bolg!
MyraValhallah chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
How long will it be until Jareth approaches Sarah with more openly romantic intentions? Will we have to wait until the Bolg threat is dealt with? I hope not.
Kaytori chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
cHIP ISN'T THAT BAD IS HE? hE DID GO TO sARAH'S DEFENSE Darn caps wasn't shouting.

defense during the dance.

Anyway Yves is right. Jareth should just let her choose she'll see it as an attepmt to control her by taking away her right to choose. Which it would be.

Anyway enjoyed the chap can't wait for the next.
The Ranting Loon chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
Love the concept so far, looking forward to more.
Kaytori chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
That was fun does Sarah has magic then? Since she's been immersed in it and can travel between worlds? If so will Jareth teach her?

Anyway fun chap!