Reviews for Where Angels Fear to Tread
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
Loved it one of my favorite au fics!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Poor Buff I feel bad for her when Angel drives away from her
Angellia chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
Wow, what a great story! I think it's great how you managed to capture both Angel and Angelus in such a different concept
Turn.Me.On chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
Great story! I would have loved to see if when Angel comes back a year later, Buffy chooses to be with him. I know, It's a given, but you never know and a year is a long time to wait and think about someone you weren't in love with in the first place.
The Sailor Earth chapter 7 . 5/2/2003
I want a sequel. Make it a year later when he comes back or something and his and Buffy's relationship and stuff you know. Please. I think it would beperfect.
Alicia08 chapter 7 . 3/4/2003
I really really enjoyed this story. Had me engaged from the get go. It was very discriptive which is always a plus, not to mention creative and well written. I liked how you developed the character of Angel as the story progressed. And I liked how you threw some very sudle humor in there.
Leanne8582 chapter 7 . 2/22/2003
Very good ending. Good job.
TK chapter 7 . 2/2/2003
Hi,

I just wanted to say that this story was really good! Sad ending though! I hope you think about doing a sequeal to it! This was an orginal idea, at least to me, I have never read any other story that had an idea like this! Again great story! Have a great week and rest of the weekend.

TK
HardcoreExtremePrincess chapter 7 . 2/2/2003
Awesome! Sequel please!
Janine3 chapter 7 . 2/1/2003
Do I have to say I love this Story? I guess, no...

It's just... WOW! This is great work...
M14Mouse chapter 7 . 2/1/2003
::laughs.:: I love the end! So funny! Is there going to be sequel?
M14Mouse chapter 6 . 1/29/2003
::makes squeaking noises.:: I love the last part of 6. Keep up the good work!
M14Mouse chapter 6 . 1/29/2003
::makes squeaking noises.:: I love the last part of 6. Keep up the good work!
TK2 chapter 6 . 1/27/2003
Love this new part! I just read part 5 and 6, and have to say WOW! I hope to read more soon.

Have a great day!
M14Mouse chapter 2 . 1/22/2003
I love your fics! This one just rocks! I want your muse! ::laughs.:: Keep it! So you can continue this great story!