Reviews for Gray World
T0ny4 chapter 1 . 3/16
Loved it
Almighty18 chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
I enjoyed and loved this a lot
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Wow just wow! Keep writing more. :)
Lauriver4ever chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
That was beautiful and I see abosultley nothing wrong with it. Keep up the good work.
Flightt94 chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Wow...just wow! What am amazing story!
MsJML chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
I love the idea of them keeping it a secret. So good. Bravo.
Val chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
I didn't understand it at first, but I ended up loving it! Great story!
duskks chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
oh my god. this is the first laurel/oliver story i've read in a really long time and just... ugh. i will always have a soft spot for them after all this time. such a lovely piece of work, thank for sharing!
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Oh how i LOVED this, it was AWESOME! Not surprising given who wrote it. Well done! It's now on my favorites list, and just curious, but who would you have as Felicity's partner...if you did...just wondering. Until your next amazing story/chapter,(i am reading Obstacles) Read ya Later ;)
BlackNerdRants chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
You... Words can not describe how thrilled I am to have read this, especially on an awful day dealing with obnioxus responses to some of my commentaries. Thank you so much, for taking my silly head canon and making it something beautiful! From the set up of their meeting, to use of color visuals, to Nyssa's wonderfully in character mentions, to the emotions you could feel from Oliver and Laurel, it was all just perfect and more than I could even imagine!

Black Nerd Girl Rants
OllielovesDinah chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
The first reviewer "Guest" is me. I came back to re-read and saw that I did not previously signed in as myself. I meant it, I do miss you Lauriver authors.
Lena chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Amassing Fic. Thank you for writing a Lauriver fic
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I loved it. Where have you been? I don't care about the show, except Laurel, I only care about Lauriver