Reviews for Hunters and Spies
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!
I love this fic! Im really really hoping that it gets updated soon! I love the relationship that dean and clint have and this chapter made me sad so hopefully the next chapter will be happy. I cant wait for the next chapter! Ahhhhhhhhh I love this fic so much
Rikaraholic chapter 9 . 11/28/2017
Why has it not been updated? Please you have to update it and show that Clint has forgiven Dean and maybe do some episode where Clint can see that Dean did not hurt him willingly... Please please please... I'm begging you.
ngregory763 chapter 9 . 11/25/2017
What a great installment this is! I was so happy yo see an update...BRAVO to both of you for making this AU seem real. Can't wait for the next chapter.
19vanelkc chapter 9 . 10/12/2017
Ooh the tension! Is it bad I ship dean and Natasha?
GalanthaDreams chapter 9 . 10/10/2017
The story has heart and serious potential. This chapter in particular struck me-Dean's time in hell changed him quite a bit for him to start hitting back like this.
Rababaz chapter 5 . 9/27/2017
I remember that I really liked this story. I'm glad you updated :) please continue!
Ky111 chapter 9 . 9/25/2017
Great chapter, looking forward to seeing how things will keep playing out.

Poor Clint he took it from both Winchester's, glad he and Bobby got to reach an understanding with each other even if it was due to a tragic event.

Until the next one.
N0hA chapter 9 . 9/25/2017
Hiiiii soooo glad you didn't write off this story love the chapter but I was hoping to see how Clint was trying to get over deans death . Oh well . Super excited for the next one.
Rken42 chapter 9 . 9/25/2017
Glad to see the update. Fantastic job and can't wait for more!
faithfreedom chapter 8 . 7/26/2017
Please update again! This is fantastic!
The Best Guesst chapter 8 . 5/1/2017
Oh my gosh please update please please please!
Doctor Legolas chapter 8 . 4/13/2017
Please update soon! This story is awesome :)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/18/2017
I need more! Please update soon!
Rachel chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
One of the best crossovers of Avengers and Supernatural I've ever read. I'm sad you haven't uptaded in a while. You guys rock. The friendship between Clint and Dean is AWESOME.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »