Reviews for Hunters and Spies
19vanelkc chapter 9 . 10/12
Ooh the tension! Is it bad I ship dean and Natasha?
GalanthaDreams chapter 9 . 10/10
The story has heart and serious potential. This chapter in particular struck me-Dean's time in hell changed him quite a bit for him to start hitting back like this.
Rababaz chapter 5 . 9/27
I remember that I really liked this story. I'm glad you updated :) please continue!
Ky111 chapter 9 . 9/25
Great chapter, looking forward to seeing how things will keep playing out.

Poor Clint he took it from both Winchester's, glad he and Bobby got to reach an understanding with each other even if it was due to a tragic event.

Until the next one.
N0hA chapter 9 . 9/25
Hiiiii soooo glad you didn't write off this story love the chapter but I was hoping to see how Clint was trying to get over deans death . Oh well . Super excited for the next one.
Rken42 chapter 9 . 9/25
Glad to see the update. Fantastic job and can't wait for more!
faithfreedom chapter 8 . 7/26
Please update again! This is fantastic!
The Best Guesst chapter 8 . 5/1
Oh my gosh please update please please please!
Doctor Legolas chapter 8 . 4/13
Please update soon! This story is awesome :)
I need more! Please update soon!
Rachel chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
One of the best crossovers of Avengers and Supernatural I've ever read. I'm sad you haven't uptaded in a while. You guys rock. The friendship between Clint and Dean is AWESOME.
DragonChild157 chapter 8 . 9/1/2016
Update soon! there aren't that many crossovers between these two fandoms and yours is REALLY well written! I feel sorry for Clint. I know the hell months were hard on Sam, but how will Clint take it? And what will it take to convince him when Dean comes back that it actually IS dean? knowing the boys, it'll probably be a reference to some super lame series of inside jokes that only those two would laugh at.
Soului chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
I love this so much. I love Clint and Dean's interaction with each other and I can't wait to see how you handle it when Dean's deal comes due, given how everything in the SPN universe tries to go spectacularly off the rails after that. I can't see how SHIELD would not want to get involved when the apocalypse rears its head.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
This is great! I hope you can update soon!
N0hA chapter 8 . 7/26/2016
Hi , I love this storyyyy , plzzzz update soon . Dying to see what happens . Best of luck