Reviews for We're Not Losing Each Other
Perfect!
Yabigdish chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
itsi3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Love this!
I find it hard to believe people can't see how deep their relationship goes.
~Crystal
Fai chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
I love3
serpetinefire chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
have I mentioned how much I love your caryl fics? oh I have? well tough shit, saying it again, I Fucking love your caryl fics!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
What I have to do for this to happen for real in the show? How many sacrifices?lol seriously THAT WAS BEYOND BEAUTIFUL there are no words to explain this piece... As always thank you for sharing another masterpiece with us
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Love it!
Kikitha2210 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Oh wow. I loved it so much! It's totally compatible with what we watch on screen. I would love if it could be real, I hope this happens someday (ideally sooner than later).
othergrayhairedqueenbitch chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I loved that reunion ;) Daryl lnow Carol so well.
la8255 chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Beautiful scenario on this one! I hope it works out just this way!
RuinNyght chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Jesus I love you lol that was fucking amazing and I'm so glad to hear someone else raging at Morgan lol. I like the man, I do really, he's got his purpose and sometimes he makes sense but my favorite damn scene of the whole wolves attacking was when him and Gabriel had finally got that one secure and Carol just walked by and blew him away! lmfao like seriously they're hacking people down in the streets and you let them go?! Morgan's being Farmer Rick and that's not what is needed at this point. We have enough little lambs just eager for the slaughter in that town. One more isn't needed. I'm glad to see that Deanna at least is waking up. and...Glen...Glen...-pouts- Okay enough ranting about the actual show lol and back to my review. LOVED IT and I loved the sex not just cause it was hot steamy shower sex lol, but because it was real as yours always tend to be. they're talking and dealing with shit even while. Daryl understood she needed not just a distraction but to get that shit out of her so he did it the best, very best way. I need a Daryl Dixon and a shower...-makes grabby hands-
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Great chapter.
shanik chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
You knocked that prompt out of the park!
melniewn chapter 1 . 10/27/2015