Reviews for Holding Out For A Hero
BarbyChan4ever chapter 2 . 9/28
I really like the dynamic between Greer, Bruce, and Alfred. Greer is trying so hard for her brother and be a good sister, but that won't be easy.
And a wild Barbara appears! I'm sure Greer is going to be shocked once she finds out she's engaged to Jim.
BarbyChan4ever chapter 1 . 9/28
I love the idea of Bruce having a sister. Greer is a very pretty name!
It made me so sad when Greer was talking to her mother at the beginning because the inevitable death was coming. I felt so bad for the siblings when they were comforting each other. It's going to interesting to see their dynamic now, and I wonder if Greer is going to move back with Bruce and Alfred.
I like the idea of a romance with Jim but right now Greer is hurting, so I don't expect it to happen right away. It'll be interesting to see how you deal with Barbara and Lee (I love them both but of course I'm here for the Jim/Greer pairing).
I can't believe there's only one season of Gotham left :(
4EverAGallagherGirl chapter 2 . 8/10
This chapter was so good! Gotham is one of my favorite shows so I’m so excited to see how you develop Greer’s story! I can’t wait for the better which I hope is uploaded soon!(:
Please update
KeepCalmLoveMultipleFandoms chapter 2 . 8/2
You ripped my heart out again. Love this.
KeepCalmLoveMultipleFandoms chapter 1 . 8/2
Good work on this. It is heartbreaking.
Sumtimes.I.Dnt.No chapter 2 . 8/1
I seriously love this story soooo much! I'm excited for the updates! You're amazing!
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 2 . 7/31
Nice chap
AGBreads chapter 2 . 7/31
I’m thrilled it’s back!
xenocanaan chapter 2 . 7/31
Wonderful chapter! I can’t wait to read more!
kmgproductionz chapter 2 . 7/30
SO MANY EMOTIONS. You write grief so well and that’s an odd thing to say but you are able to make me feel exactly what the character is feeing in that moment. You truly blow me away with that skill set you have! This was amazing and I loved the “kinda” introduction of Barbara and Greer! There’s already some tension and I am LIVING for it. And Alfred is a total softie and I love him so much! I loved his relationship with Bruce on the show and I love the relationship you’ve written between him and Greer. I’m obsessed! Thank you so much for updating I loved every bit of it! So many kudos!
kmgproductionz chapter 1 . 7/29
So, I'm pretty sure that I started to read this before but then got distracted and had it bookmarked to read when I had a day to myself and TODAY IS THAT DAY and I see that you're doing a re-write! Well, at least now I'll be along for each new update! I love Greer so much already and I hate how many emotions you can pull out of me with your writing. This is why I don't read fics in public! I'm a blubbering mess! Anyway - this was so good and I ship Jim and Greer already and I know you're on hiatus so I shall simply patiently wait for you to become inspired for this fic again! AMAZING. Kudos. Kudos. Kudos.
I agree the level of hate on Fanfiction Reviews is horrible I mean there is a difference between polite constructive criticism and hate.
Cleo9427 chapter 1 . 5/16
Good to know you’re still alive. I honestly can’t wait to see what have in store for this story. What about you OTH story? It’s not everyday you get a LucasOC story let alone a good one.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 9 . 4/11