Reviews for Always Have and Always Will
SLITH chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Not bad for a first go :-) I enjoyed it and found it to be pretty cute. I'm glad it wasn't all in one characters p.o.v. Keep up the good work!

-SLITH
FanBase chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
umm.

CHAPTER 2 !?
xx nope. xx chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
SO cute! That's definitely how Tai acts as well. I love this so much! Good job on it! :)
The Digital Typhoon chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Short. Cute. Exactly what I was looking for before going to bed. The first Sora POV was kind of a baffling paragraph, I would have split it up between thoughts, but that’s just me, It’s your story and you can do as you please.
charmagixprincess chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
What a cute,short& lovely it was your first story,then i must 's pretty good.
taioralover2730 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
i love this! well i love taiora so i luv your fics!altho i havnt read all of them yet, i will tho
MegumiFire chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Wow...I never would have seen that in the Digi-world, but hey, it makes it better :)
kaygirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
YAY! I LOVED THIS STORY! ESPECIALLY BECAUSE IT'S A FIRST SEASON! i think the first season is WAY better than the second ) CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT STORY )
air-azure chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
That's one cute lil story! Taiora is my fav couple! I'm so angry that it turned out a Sorato! Aw well! Nice fic!
Steve-Racer chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
I liek those one shot stories even if there a bit cheesey
Kuwabaras pupil chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
good job dw i liked this one
ElectricSpark88 chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
T.A.I.O.R.A.

TAIORA ON HIS BEST ON
Terra ace chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Not bad, not bad at all. Keep it up.
Anime Master ZERO chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
You have caught the attention of one of the Taiora Elite. I shall be the first of them to evaluate this.

You need to space your paragraphs out more. I understand what you are trying to do, but you really need to make it easier to read.

FINAL RATING: 9.5/10