Reviews for A Day in the Life
Deana chapter 18 . 11/14/2015
Well...at least he got an hour and a half of sleep, lol! ;-)
PsychedelicCowgirl chapter 18 . 11/14/2015
When you're that worn out, an hour-and-a-half of sleep is somethings worse than no sleep at all, and by the sound of it, there is nothing good in that telegram. The last day has been hard enough on him; what's in store for him next?
PsychedelicCowgirl chapter 17 . 11/14/2015
Becoming a business partner would be awfully close to settling down, I don't think Bart's going to be able to do that. Not yet anyway. But go to sleep, Bart, I'm sure everything will make a lot more sense when you wake up.
TSAStormShadow chapter 18 . 11/14/2015
So much for rest. What a wild wake up call. If the only Bart can clear his head and understand the telegram. I guess being a professional gamble getting enough sleep is a dream itself.
TSAStormShadow chapter 17 . 11/14/2015
Probably get shot through the note. ;). A lot of ideas to be bounced of a sleep deprived gambler. Noble will have to start drinking coffee and oats to keep up with Bart.
TSAStormShadow chapter 16 . 11/14/2015
Partnership with Bart. Does Declan know what kind of terms he is on with Lady Luck?
Deana chapter 17 . 11/13/2015
Poor Bart, I hope he gets some sleep now!
Deana chapter 16 . 11/12/2015
Funny pair indeed, lol
PsychedelicCowgirl chapter 15 . 11/11/2015
What a relief that the day is almost over! It has certainly been a trying one. I hope that Declan is okay. Bart has had a rough enough day without something happening to his friend too.
TSAStormShadow chapter 15 . 11/11/2015
Galvanized Yankee. I forgot about that. ;). And that's one good thing about being an excellent poker player can spot a cheat from across the floor. Quite a chase Bart did well. Looks like better then Declan.
Deana chapter 15 . 11/11/2015
Great action-packed chapter! Poor Bart isn't healthy enough for it, yikes!
TSAStormShadow chapter 14 . 11/10/2015
Saloon partnership seems to not work out for Bart. Lol. The new poker player Careful of your curiosity Bart.
TSAStormShadow chapter 13 . 11/10/2015
Good job Bart. Not bad for that self proclaimed coward.
TSAStormShadow chapter 12 . 11/10/2015
He knows how to make an impression or impact on the Lady's. Good thing Noble seems to know when to let someone ride him for help.
TSAStormShadow chapter 11 . 11/10/2015
Dumb but not a coward. Maverick just couldn't resist. Good work with Billy.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »