Reviews for I've Always Wanted to Use that Spell
maplefeathers403 chapter 1 . 3/2
Amazing. Simply amazing. Pure gold.
Forensica X chapter 1 . 1/26
I loved seeing Minnie as a young woman, and I really enjoyed seeing things from her perspective.
annairb7 chapter 1 . 1/20
This is GOLD!
lorddragon65 chapter 1 . 1/12
What a cool one shot!

All the chances Minerva had and it was in the castle's greatest need she casts "that" spell. Excellent story.
RabbitRuler2 chapter 1 . 1/2
I will never be able to read that scene ever again without seeing this.
Jaiyere chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Holy sweet-honeyed-iced-tea that last part sent shivers down my back. This is so cool! *sparkly eyes* this gives such a different perspective from different angles and yet still stays related to what was the main focus anyways! Thank you for writing this!
mysinger chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Excellent Story! I enjoyed the original stories as well as Minerva's POV of the familiar ones.
LMFAO chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
OMG! Perfection!
draco122 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
that was awesome and a great way to telling the back story of why she wanted to use that spell.
Draco122
name-me-regret chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
I loved this story so much. The stampeading thestrals was my favorite part, cause from someone that had never seen death, all they'd see would be three adults running from thin air lmao but the whole story was brilliant and too short! Loved it!
Bluewolf80 chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Great background to a classic line!
Now just do a one shot on why the matronly Mrs Weasley chose to say,"Not my daughter you bitch!".
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
haha. Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Really good short fic, glad you were able to draw inspiration from that particular scene! In fact I had goosebumps all over me reading that last sentence by Minerva. You can just picture the exact scene and the mix of determination and fear in her voice then. Excellent work!
Laverock chapter 1 . 9/9/2016