Reviews for I've Always Wanted to Use that Spell
Bluewolf80 chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Great background to a classic line!
Now just do a one shot on why the matronly Mrs Weasley chose to say,"Not my daughter you bitch!".
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
haha. Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Really good short fic, glad you were able to draw inspiration from that particular scene! In fact I had goosebumps all over me reading that last sentence by Minerva. You can just picture the exact scene and the mix of determination and fear in her voice then. Excellent work!
Laverock chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Well done.
mauradette chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
SUPER!
Gracfully chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
very awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Holy Shit. That was amazing.
Drollittle chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Love it! I just started to wonder as I was reading this—how might Tom Riddle's curse on the Defence Against the Dark Arts job have been set? Going along with your foundation stones idea from the Arithmancer/Lady Archimedes story, maybe he added it there. Maybe Hermione could find a way to undo it...
SlickRCBD chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
This was interesting, although I'm surprised the incantation was not "Treguna Mekoides Trecorum Satis Dee" as that was in incantation for a similar spell in "Bedknobs and Broomsticks".
YOu can find it on YouTube if you look for "Bedknobs & Broomsticks - Substitutiary Locomotion Battle" video has tag
Z0rRPU_cvGg
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Great idea :-p loved it!
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
cool
Corwyn chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Thanks for sharing this one.
icecatfire chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
xD i've only seen that part of the movie but i fucking LOVE how she said that. xD "i've always wanted to use that spell" i love you minnie. xD
RavenHairedSpectrobeMaster chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
That ending tho! That was really well written! I've been following Accidental Animagus for a while as well,and i think it's really well written, too!
SandraKaye chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
I just watched DH2 last night and laughed again at that scene. I love your take on that line.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »