Reviews for The Curse of Hatred
n3Cyclone chapter 21 . 7/1
You know if you just didnt want to write the story anymore you could of just said so. You are a good writer it's just you tend to drag a story along and lose focus of the main story and thats what happened here. But being a hypocrite isn't a good idea when you say you dont have time for it and then two and a half weeks later release a different story and that one is almost as long as this one.
Kerlongsj Evert Orlejov chapter 21 . 4/23
I'm sad to hear that given the fact that we both started out a story around the same time. Damn, how time flies and now, it's just off.

And I don't think I'm up for your fic. Not only cause I don't know how things go in your fic and because I got my own fics to worry about so I'm sorry but pass.

Sorry it took me this long but it got busy in my place and besides that, it looks like other things came down. So I will be seeing you some other time.
Saluut.
IF you are done with this put it up for adoption good stories just get discontinued a lot lately
WTF are these later chapters? They look like short stories instead of actual chapters... especially squeezing two chapters in one page...
Skull Flame chapter 20 . 1/14
- Laura is unable to love anything but herself and the loyalists? And Clarissa wants her to live? That's a sad end. You know, I could see Laura turning into kind of a yandere after a crushing defeat at Ichika's hands, but this is fitting too.
- Shinpi's speech is made of empty words. Yeah, I can see that, even if it only is because of how cliché it sounds.
Kerlongsj Evert Orlejov chapter 20 . 1/13
Happy belated new year to you as well.

You really thought this one over. Jesus Christ. This was one hell of two summaries. Even not worked out, this is enough to make my skin crawl with how you thought this one out. It was something you don't read every day. Sad we never see this in a story but still happy you update his every now end then. I really wonder what will jape next time.
Stratos263 chapter 20 . 1/13
Ha suck it to the loyalists. Oh poor Laura what a pity not. To be honest I never like Laura really.
Kerlongsj Evert Orlejov chapter 19 . 1/2
Well, that was something horrifying if I can be honest. I have read stuff but these are really scary things you got cooked up. It was something you don't read every day. You certainly did a nice job so far. It was a good read and it explained a lot. Charlotte and Laura are pretty much broken much like Ichika and that is shown here. I wonder what else you got worked out.
Crest56 chapter 19 . 1/2
This is a really great story. Too bad it's discontinued

FeelsBadMan
Stratos263 chapter 19 . 12/23/2018
These women are fucked up
Skull Flame chapter 18 . 12/3/2018
The plot thickens... This is getting intriguing by moments.
Stratos263 chapter 18 . 12/2/2018
Jeez chifuyu has done some fuck up shit. Wow Laura grow up
Kerlongsj Evert Orlejov chapter 18 . 12/2/2018
Looks like you got some serious things planned. Yamada's story is very interesting and it shows a bit of world building, and Chifuyu is back. About damn time too. As for Ichika. Looks like two of his 'friends' are coming back to some point. As for Laura and Clarissa, looks like there will be some big issues going on for them. Ichika's assassin is also something new of interest.
Kerlongsj Evert Orlejov chapter 17 . 11/26/2018
I wonder where you got the idea of that co pilot. As for the German soldiers, I wonder how Laura's story will be woven in with Ichika. Also nice to see some morality moments with Rin worked out as well. But Laura proves to be a serious issue and the things we see here of the headmaster makes things even more complicated. Clarissa got a tough cookie to crack. This might not end really well.

With Houki, I wonder how Houki will resolve her issues with Tabane and how the other stuff will affect her as well. She and Tabane will have a lot to talk about it. If it even comes to it. The reaction on the phone does not bode well. As for the dark stuff, I am thanking big time. I am busy enough as it is. Things are not going to calm down and for me, I am currently thinking about my chapters and what I should add to it. So I'll pass. Besides I am not good enough with your other source material to add that.
1995hzq chapter 17 . 11/25/2018
That too bad, man thus stuff always discontinued. Liked to see a fic liKe White Expression and see the females get what they deserve.