Reviews for Just A Blast From The Past
ClaceLover08 chapter 12 . 12/13/2019
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & I love Steve & Nat together
Guest chapter 12 . 6/1/2019
Really enjoyed this story! Can't wait to read the sequel :)
CatherineDuchessofVineyard chapter 13 . 5/22/2019
Hands down, best story ever!
RoseInfinity chapter 13 . 2/21/2019
Omg! I love your story and the way you write! I’m so glad they found their way to each other! And Bucky was too, amazing!
wistful reader chapter 13 . 11/10/2018
This is a really great story! Great plot! Great characters! I really don't know why u don't have more likes! I really loved it!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/27/2018
This is wonderfully written! I’m wondering though why Natasha had to interact so closely with 1940s Steve? Logically, wouldn’t it have been easier to limit her intervention to just saving Barnes on the Hydra train? Plus that would have minimized any chance of other changes to the timeline.
DropTheBasil chapter 12 . 6/8/2018
This was amazing! I’m a sucker for time travel and happy endings so this was the most perfect fic I could have ever read! I LOVE how you wrote Steve and Natasha and I’m so glad Bucky survived too. Great job!
helciakuras chapter 12 . 5/12/2018
Loved every chapter!
helciakuras chapter 9 . 5/12/2018
So tense, sad, hopeful and bittersweet
helciakuras chapter 4 . 5/12/2018
I’m really really enjoying this story. I find there to be too few Romanogers moments in the MCU films, but FF really makes up for it in stories and in particular, chapters like these. Great writing.
ae11021 chapter 13 . 4/11/2018
Fantastic story
spiritedghost chapter 12 . 2/8/2018
Thank you. In my humble opinion, you got the return perfect. Again, thanks for a most memorable story.
spiritedghost chapter 2 . 2/8/2018
I absolutely love time travel stories. Why you as? Simply put, at some point best laid plans get, "Fubar'd"! And that's okay because I believe Natasha is actually creating an alternate reality. When she returns, if she returns, it will not be the present she left. It will be a new one. She will be stepping into the life of a Natasha that had existed with all the new changes her influence in the past created. However her present self, the one who went back in time would have none of that knowledge. I look forward to seeing how you handle that. If you chose to address it. Either way I look forward to seeing how you handle it.
Chevalier Lecteur chapter 12 . 1/5/2018
WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE THIS STORY! BUT I'LL TRY: GLORIOUS, MAGNIFICENT, FANTABULOUS, AWESOME!
Mystewitch chapter 10 . 7/16/2017
Such a beautiful chapter, well done.