Reviews for Bleeding Heart
Epicboss67 chapter 1 . 9/26
Read the description, was about to get to reading, then I saw it... wth snape x harry and mpreg. Wtf is mpreg supposed to mean?! Is that saying that either snape or harry get pregnant? what the absolute fuck is this story. regret clicking here.
Qtsarahanne chapter 37 . 6/20
Great story thank you for writing it.
dhamann7878 chapter 37 . 6/5
It's a rare thing to find a new twist in Fanfiction but you managed! Well done! Excellent story
Cuppachinolatte chapter 13 . 6/1
Omg awesome story i cant wait to read every chapter unfortunately school and parents get in the way. Urg. Love your ideas!
JohnlockpokiSnarrysabriel chapter 37 . 5/28
That was gorgeous and the complete opposite of everything cliche. I love you so much right now. *hugs through screen*
IceShadow-HP chapter 37 . 5/9
I really love your snarry stories... I hope you make more.. I love your ideas.. it's amazing and very unique.. thank you for writing this story..
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 37 . 3/24
Is Terry a made-up character? Or Severus in disguise, tracking Harry? Severus, clearly.
I disliked Dumbledore when he said "next phase". I did not expect him to be that vicious, though.
Like phoenix... Die to become free of curse... And then return to life...
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 2/24
i gotta say real quick, Russia is a very homophobic country, lots of homophobes ayyy you included that. good this is a really good fic good job
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 2/24
CuteYaoi chapter 1 . 2/15
This story is good keep up
noraily chapter 37 . 1/29
Right into my fave lists !
Dragonmonsterkiller chapter 37 . 1/21
This is a good ass book sorry that I swore you out earlier
Dragonmonsterkiller chapter 19 . 1/20
Bitch you bitch dammit goddamnit I’m crying fuck
myfoodisnotshared chapter 37 . 11/25/2017
Awww this was brilliant! I really, really enjoyed it and I love how you kept the drama of the curse going right to the end. There was so much subtly hinted at, like how far Harry was from his family, and it was just beautiful. In the way of constructive criticism, there's a few small things - I utterly love your Ron, yet he speaks with such posh grammar and phrases that I'm slightly confused by it. I also felt that although this was the perfect length and I loved how the romance evolved steadily, there was a lot of mushy stuff, and I sometimes felt those scenes could be shorter and balanced by them getting stuff wrong and being imperfect more. Sometimes it felt like Sev and Harry never said the wrong thing. You're a fantastic author and I loved all the heartache, I suppose I just wanted more of it! Your style is incredible to read, particularly the descriptions of travel and the sense of them being free to go wherever yet running at the same time. Really, a brilliant fic!
btlmotormouth chapter 37 . 11/14/2017
I absolutely loved this story! Thank you for sharing it.