Reviews for Between the Lines
KeepCalmAndDoItLikeAFanGirl chapter 320 . 2/29
I kinda jusf have to put this out there, its bugging me and i dont know how this ends as iv just come back to reading this as before id only gotton to the beginning of tartoros arc... why cant lucy become a battery? Like get meredy to hook lucy into all of her allies and hook them into the infinte magic? Kinda like what natsu is doing but on a larger scale? I know i should wait to see how it ends but u git me so wound up in this story im so edgy its nuts! Which is meant as a compliment of course cause im actually a mess of emotions over everything thats happened so far!
Slayer Queen Dragneel chapter 343 . 2/4
I've been reading stuff here since 2014 and still can't believe I just now discovered this absolutely amazing work. This is better than some of the published books I've read. You've done true magic. Absolutely in love 3
kklolo2.oct chapter 343 . 10/8/2023
holyyy... i came back after a couple of years to finish reading this and I'm so glad I did. I'm even more glad you're still updating with fairy tail content! I missed fairy tail and kinda relapsed haha. I'll probably come by again in the future. thank you for sharing you wonderful person.
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 148 . 6/27/2023
Revealing magic will NOT end well...
MSTL chapter 141 . 6/13/2023
Love Cobra! He's one of my favorite characters 3
MSTL chapter 138 . 6/13/2023
Seriously, i know Lucy is special - but why is it ALWAYS her?!
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 137 . 6/13/2023
Daddy Gildarts to the rescue!
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 136 . 6/7/2023
And another bad guy bites the dust :D Dont you know they're a strong independent guild?
MSTL chapter 134 . 6/7/2023
Jesus, every time their guild tries to do things and move on in life, people gotta butt in and ruin things.

Also Dark!Natsu is slightly attractive.
MSTL chapter 131 . 6/7/2023
Honestly I feel like only one team would pass and that would be Lucy and Natsu
MSTL chapter 130 . 5/29/2023
If i remember correctly they thought Ur's daughter was dead so... yeaaaa.
MSTL chapter 129 . 5/29/2023
I mean Jude did try, depressing she wasnt there to be able to answer him though. AND she's related to Mavis? I feel like things just became complicated a bit more. Jesus.
MSTL chapter 128 . 5/29/2023
Seriously? Even the editor? Although i did always think she was a bit weird... Also maybe she should have waited until she completed her series before quitting.
MSTL chapter 126 . 5/29/2023
I hope Lucy looked up the meaning of the flowers.
I need to know who keeps calling D: it's messing with me!
MSTL chapter 125 . 5/29/2023
Oh that was such a cute date! It seemed to go smoothly. Loved the flowers! Hopefully everyone starts to accept magic just a tiny bit soon.
7,612 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »