Reviews for Between the Lines
MagicalFoxInTheWilderness chapter 69 . 4/20/2019
"you're like an unstoppable little demon" How did I not notice this the first time lol
xBaileyBonesx chapter 191 . 4/10/2019
DONT DO THAT TO ME AGAIN
xBaileyBonesx chapter 179 . 4/10/2019
I’m kinda living for the Lucy/Cobra BROTP going on tbh
xBaileyBonesx chapter 150 . 4/8/2019
Are they going to make out yet because that would add just what this story needs to complete my life okay
theShipperOfManyShips chapter 343 . 4/7/2019
oh wow, this was just such a better version of an already good anime, thank you for writing all of this wonderful material!

...I think Metalicana's death hurt the most :'(
beautifullyy chapter 343 . 4/4/2019
This was literally the best thing I have ever read on . No joke. You’re a literal genius and I’m so glad I’ve stumbled upon this story! It’s safe to say you’re my favorite fanfic author now, I looked it up, and this is LONGER than PridePrejudice, and a bunch of others of those long books. Can’t wait to read the rest of your masterpieces. 10/10 on this story!
AliceCullen3 chapter 343 . 4/1/2019
LOVE IT!
Dnu6t4ec chapter 343 . 3/19/2019
God I wanna cry...I am crying. Tears of happiness at the ending. Tears of saddness because it's ending. I've never been more satisfied with a story ended.
The Fluffiest Writer chapter 117 . 3/16/2019
when is E.N.D coming along?
The Fluffiest Writer chapter 59 . 3/15/2019
i kinda thought nalu would happen since natsu was drunk
TigerArrowgirl chapter 343 . 3/7/2019
I finally finished it. I was cry and super upset about the no magic. I can't wait for the new story either. Man, I was like, no and I swear i screamed when they disappear. Can't wait for your next project
Sydneste chapter 343 . 3/5/2019
Sweet! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! See you around!
Treblemkr chapter 343 . 3/3/2019
I fell so far behind on the end of this, but I just read the last 20 chapters and I can't stop crying. Your commitment to this story is amazing. Thank you for all the effort you put into it and for sharing it with us. I loved every second of this journey.
arcadea333 chapter 343 . 2/28/2019
OMG I CRYING I JUST CAN'T
TigerArrowgirl chapter 76 . 2/27/2019
You know, when Loke is explaining why Lucy was coughing blood up and that it was getting worse then the others, its cuz of the fairy heart, right.
And I'm rereading this whole story. That's how much I love it.
7,516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »