Reviews for Between the Lines
Sydneste chapter 343 . 3/5/2019
Sweet! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! See you around!
Treblemkr chapter 343 . 3/3/2019
I fell so far behind on the end of this, but I just read the last 20 chapters and I can't stop crying. Your commitment to this story is amazing. Thank you for all the effort you put into it and for sharing it with us. I loved every second of this journey.
arcadea333 chapter 343 . 2/28/2019
OMG I CRYING I JUST CAN'T
TigerArrowgirl chapter 76 . 2/27/2019
You know, when Loke is explaining why Lucy was coughing blood up and that it was getting worse then the others, its cuz of the fairy heart, right.
And I'm rereading this whole story. That's how much I love it.
MamaBearKat chapter 343 . 2/19/2019
The end of an era. Feeling a tiny bit emotional for you after coming to the conclusion of such an epic story. For a little while you had me convinced that they wouldn't make it back! I'm such a big fan of your writing, and I enjoyed reading this so much. Looking forward to the next journey with you through your writing.
XxEmikoNishixX chapter 343 . 2/19/2019
One word. Fuck.
I haven't read this is soo long. I missed it. I had literally no idea how it was going to end and when Lucy and Natsu said goodbye, I was just constantly crying until the end. So sad it is coming to a close but I am proud to say that I really do thing this is the best FairyTail Fanfiction ever written.
For the last time I will review this story, for obvious reasons, I Love it, i remember when this story was only 60-70 chapters long and i got so excited as i was looking for a good story to read. 343 chapters. 874,569 K words. Complete. I just, no words can describe my love to this story.
One of your many faithful readers,

-XxEmikoNishixX
Lodemai04 chapter 343 . 2/13/2019
Okay I saved the last 10 chapters so I could read it all at once. I loved this story so glad you will still be writing FT and NALU. I truly loved this story and all the arcs. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Thanks for this incredible ride! Lodemia
Naruto4Sakura chapter 343 . 2/11/2019
This took me a while, but I'm finally here! Wow! What can I say? The epilogue was short, but sweet. Rivers, you've done an amazing job with this story! I know you constantly hear this, but I truly do prefer your take on these characters and the arks better than the original manga. I don't know how you did it, but it does greatly show how good your writing capabilities are. I literally found this story by chance when I started to invest myself into the world of fairy tail. The manga is a bit rough around the edges, but it's still enjoyable to read. I'm happy to hear that we'll still be able to get some insight into this world you've created, even after its completion. I would love to see the everyday life that the characters will have now after the war, especially with magic being gone. Kinda of sucks that that happened, but Zeref was being too stubborn. You have another story in the works? I can tell you right now that I'm already onboard with this new story idea. Sounds like it's going to be really good! Man, I truly can't believe that this journey is over. However, like I constantly said in my previous reviews, all good things must come to an end. This story is a must reread for me! Thanks for writing a story I can come back to and read like it's my very first time. Between the Lines was a great story Rivers! Keep up the amazing work!
M.Allyn chapter 343 . 2/10/2019
I have mixed feelings about this story ending. But first I want to apologize for I didn't really have the time to keep up with the story. I have read about more or less 100 chapters and stopped long ago because of life. I am hooked with what you've written from what I read so far. I am so happy, ecstatic, sad to see that it finally reached the end. Can't wait for more stories from you.
Mizu-Shim chapter 291 . 2/10/2019
dunno why, but i hope Larcade becoming her friend...
that poor boy
ScallywagGirl chapter 343 . 2/10/2019
Oh my gosh! This ending was perfect! I'm so excited for your future plans!
Guest chapter 343 . 2/9/2019
This was fabulous and thank you for writing it all so we could read it.
R0ckGirl chapter 154 . 2/9/2019
gosh... I haven't reached to the end and couldn't make it T_T
I really wanted to keep up to you but couldn't .
I am in chapter 154 and even tho I haven't finished the story the second I realized you've completed this project I wanted to cry...god I have so much memories with this story I'm so thankful and greatful because of your efforts I really am .
I really really love your story as I said before .I feel sad that it has ended but kinda happy too cuz...I'm at chapter 154 lol. I still got more chapters to read XD but seriously great job you're the best ...(God I gotta go and wipe these tears..)
I hope we get another fanfic from you soon.
Ai Ira Returns chapter 343 . 2/9/2019
Mind blown.
Although some bits were initially a bit unpleasant to me cause they differed so much from the actual, I told myself what the heck, this was YOUR story and everyone's ideas are different and I'll go through the whole deal before reviewing. And I am so happy for the ending. There was this heart-wrenching part when I thought they won't be coming back, but they did. And the fact that magic was erased made it easier cause that's how Charle couldn't see the future where the both of them return. Nicely scripted, and it was a great read. Thanks, River :)
Fairy Tail forever 3
~Ai
Unlucky Alis chapter 343 . 2/8/2019
This has been such an amazing story! It was in my bookmarks for a while before I actually started reading, because the length was a little daunting, but it has been such a great experience to read the chapters as they com root, filled with tension and wondering what’s going to happen next! You wrote Natsu and Lucy’s relationship beautifully, and Lucy’s character development over the story has been astounding! I look forward to delving it your other works!
7,535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »