Reviews for Between the Lines
KYAAAA chapter 343 . 2/7/2019
It'll be so strange to not see this updated anymore, it's become a part of my daily routine! Now please excuse me to figure out what to do with my life now that I need to continue on differently
Meow Orbit chapter 343 . 2/7/2019
I love this story so much and I’ll probably reread it at some point but I just wanted to say thank you for writing this. I have loved it every step of the way even when I haven’t reviewed and it’s beem great. Thank you and congrats for writing such a long piece. I really wish I could do that.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 343 . 2/7/2019
Such an amazing fanfic, and I’m so glad you managed this long! So many words, 343 chapters, hours and hours of reading and probably months of writing! You’re such an amazing author!
Alexia Colette chapter 343 . 2/7/2019
Girl, it’s been long. It’s been a pleasure reading your work, and I will definitely be keeping an eye out for your other works because you are an amazing writer and I just love you. Amazing ending, short but it does the job right.
peachyai chapter 343 . 2/7/2019
lowkey fell in love with this story and now I’m cRying my EYES OUT!
thelemonroll chapter 343 . 2/7/2019
AHHH! I CANT BELIEVE ITS OVER! Such a wonderful ending. Ohhh I loved this story so much and I know it’s DEFINITELY one of those stories I can read over and over! ALSO IM SO EXCITED FOR ODAS! EEEE! Thank you for writing such wonderful stories!
Celestial Valkyrie chapter 343 . 2/7/2019
Hi first off I wanted to tell you that you are a tank, I cannot imagine writing as much as you have written after some inspiration. Second off I wanted to say you are amazing while I haven’t kept up with the story as much as I wanted to I know enough to realise how talented you are. I can’t wait to finish this fic!
Thank you for all of your hard work!
Perfect Memories chapter 343 . 2/7/2019
absolutely loved it. thanks for sharing this. I enjoyed reading from beginning to end cant wait for future fics from you!
I-got-zapped chapter 343 . 2/7/2019
Oh my gosh, I can't believe this is the end! I absolutely cannot wait to see what your next stories are going to be! (By the way, a Gajeel and Levy story would be so amazing!) On an off topic, your story Songcraft almost reads like a sequel to this. No magic and everyone finds each other in the far future? Anyways, this is such a wonderful story, and I am so excited to see what comes next!
Nightwing2013 chapter 343 . 2/7/2019
Wow. You were right, that was quite the rant.
It’s been a nice binge with you!
Read you soon!
fairlystrange chapter 343 . 2/7/2019
i never thought i would finish this fan fiction because of its length, but it was so interesting that i couldn’t help but finish it. i’m sad that it’s over but i’m excited for your upcoming projects! thank you for a wonderful story! you’re very talented!
Fri3ndofaFri3nd chapter 343 . 2/7/2019
Thank your for this amazing story! I’ve been following it for only about the last 6-8 months, but damn has it been an exciting time. I’m happy to hear that you’re going to continue writing and I look forward to all of your future stories! :D
xHallowedFangirlx chapter 343 . 2/7/2019
I'm so happy and sad right now. I can safely say that this is one of the top 5 FairyTail fanfictions I have ever read, and I have read a lot of them. The ending was pretty satisfying which I applaud you for because endings can be the hardest part of writing in my opinion. Obviously I am sad over the fact that Lucy will never talk to her spirits again, that Happy will remain a normal cat forever, and that magic DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE, but otherwise, I am content. You should feel proud about the fact that you've stuck with this idea since 2014. Here we are, a little over 4 years later, and it came out amazingly. I'm so excited for ODAS next week that it has given me a reason to be excited for Valentine's Day lol! It's been a pleasure to read and review your chapters and I can't wait to do so again. I will look forward to when I receive a notification alerting me that your new story is up. See ya!
Lucy Yvonne chapter 343 . 2/7/2019
Can't believe this is the end¡ This fanfic Hass been with me through thick and thin and I loved it as much as I did the series. Which is a lot. I wish it lasted forever but this more than makes up for it. The ending was bittersweet in a lot of ways, and the whole story itself seemed to make the readers feel rather than just simply read. Thank you for this!
Brooke0315 chapter 343 . 2/7/2019
Loved it. Amazing. Thank you.
7,535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »