Reviews for Between the Lines
Mizu-Shim chapter 187 . 7/10/2021
never ending loop. Future Natsu going back to the past several times didn't he? the same thing could be said for the rest of them, but only future Natsu was there from the start
Mizu-Shim chapter 181 . 7/10/2021
and i hate u too whoever u are from the evil future
Mizu-Shim chapter 180 . 7/10/2021
fork u to future Rogue or whoever u came from the future that planning some evil thingy
Lucy Dreyar 4 Life chapter 343 . 7/6/2021
I first started reading this around the beginning of 2015 when I randomly discovered it whilst scrolling through the nalu tag on tumblr. I hadn't read much fanfiction before that and only small stories on tumblr when they showed up. I remember being instantly drawn in and immediately searched out the first chapter so I could immerse myself fully within the story. It was then that I started reading fanfiction religiously and found my way to this site, leaving behind the awkward searching and scrolling that I encountered trying to read full stories on tumblr. I'm sad to say that within this transition, Between the Lines was left behind for me, as it didn't occur to me that the same story could reside within two sites. It was years later that upon scrolling through the tumblr app, I stumbled across a familiar username and was instantly reminded of the story that sparked the fanfiction flame within me. I was genuinely happy and excited to discover you, and this story, resided among many other favourite stories of mine on this site and vowed to read it. Unfortunately, when I saw how many chapters there were, I felt daunted. With reading so many works by so many other fantastic writers, I often become confused and end up having to start reading from the beginning, multiple times sometimes, as has happended in the past. So I waited. I told myself I would read the complete work upon it's completion. But as with so many other things in life, as time went on I forgot about this story. Until I decided to go through my follow section, reading complete stories and unfollowing them once finished to tidy up a bit. It was there that I rediscovered your writing and decided to finally fully read the story I'd waited so long for. And after a week of reading chapter 1 to chapter 343, I have to ask. How dare you play with my emotions like this?! The nostalgia, the laughter, the fear, the anger, the tears! I had to take a little while before writing this just so I could piece myself back together enough to type. While other fanfictions have drawn strong emotions from me, none other, not even published books, have taken me on such an exhilerating rollercoaster ride that you have so gracefully done. For this, I thank you. I thank you for the 3 years it took to write, the hard work I know goes into writing, the emotionally draining experience of writing anything, let alone a 343 chapter piece of fanfiction. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the joy you have brought to my life, not only through Between the Lines, but by bringing me to fanfiction and starting my own journey through it. I cannot express fully how much you and this story have influenced my life. The closest I can come to expressing it is by simply saying this.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/26/2021
Lovely chapter!
STAG98 chapter 343 . 6/6/2021
I am 2 years late and have a habit of binging and only reviewing the latest chapter, but holy hell that was a wild ride! Laughter and tears abound! Thank you for sharing this awesome story!
happy966 chapter 66 . 5/17/2021
I love to go back to this chapter and to read Lucy's speech JUST TO FEEL SOMETHING
happy966 chapter 343 . 5/17/2021
I like to come back to this fan fiction every now then to re read it or just when I'm having a hard time and it never fails to uplift me and make me happy, so thanks for writing a really good fan fiction riverofmemories :)
Cetto chapter 343 . 4/17/2021
Well, i just end this story and i want to thank you for write this story. (I just read all chapthers in like 3 months lol)

I love how your create this world and how you make the characters interact. The way you wrote Nalu was incredible, starts slow but the relation hunfolds very naturally, finally the Nalu achieves a huge peak and i love how you write it.

I freacking love how you wrote every single arc. The rescue of Bosco Arc, the oracion seis arc, The celestial spirit arc and Alvarez arc were my favorites . The Alvarez arc is in my opinion the best arc by far and it is incredible how the story ends.

I fell bad cause i want to tell you more about my impressions and experiences about this travel but my english is not my native languaje and my writting is very limited.

One more time i want to thank you for write "Between the Lines", this story really means a lot for me and this will help me on personal level, i will always be grateful to you.
I will start reading your other stories, i will support and follow your amaizing writting.

Thanks and thousand times thanks.
Mia chapter 69 . 4/12/2021
yeah wierd also known as foreshadowing.

im rereading :) 3
bloodyredfox chapter 343 . 3/20/2021
Marry me... Holy shit this was an amazing journey.
bloodyredfox chapter 189 . 3/19/2021
I just want womeone to punch hisui...right in the face..damn i am so angry
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2021
I need to read a story with 300 CHAPTERS AND 800,000 WORDS?! OH GOOD LORD, IT'LL TAKE A YEAR FOR ME TO READ ALL OF THIS- QAQ)
MysticChemyst chapter 288 . 3/3/2021
Lol, with a letter that short, of course he only melted two pens XD
MysticChemyst chapter 279 . 3/1/2021
Not sure how I feel about Juvia's illness and Jellal's injury...

I suppose it is definitely more realistic, but it also makes me very sad. I guess I'm a sucker for those unrealistic happy endings because I want to escape from reality and believe that things will always turn out somehow.
7,516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »