Reviews for Between the Lines
Blood-priced726 chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
This is good.
Meahhh chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
Oh my goodness, this is probably the first fan fiction I've been so eager to read! It really pulled me in with the interesting story line so far! The character personas are definitely not something I'd expect which makes me even more eager! Anyway, keep it up! Loving the fanfic and I can't wait for the updates!
fanficlove2014 chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
Whohoo! Lucy is going to be leaving for Magnolia tomorrow! I can't wait to see what kind of adventures will happen! I wonder were Natsu's scarf came from? Poor kid's probably freaking out right now. I can't wait for Natsu and Lucy to officially meet! I can just imagine them both shouting "YOU!" at each other and getting all angry ;) haha
fanficlove2014 chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Ohhh! Seems interesting! I wonder who that crazy person is that Lucy almost killed with her car ;) haha
little stuffs chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
Yes! Definitely! I played with the same idea but I couldn't come up with a good way to play it out as a fic. I can't wait to see how Natsu and Lucy! It feels like Natsu and Lucy might clash simply because she has his scarf. Haha. Looks like magic might be a forbidden topic to the world.
Mechanical-Rose-Sama chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
Oh my goodness. I love this so much. it's so different than what I've read and I can't wait to read more. do you plan on having Lucy have her magic or just be a normal person?
CaptainColdWave chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
I'm so interested in where this is all going to go! I can't wait to read more
the-clumsy-one chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
More please :)
NaluLuva23 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
On your other account is it Nalu?
Kinsutenekochan chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
This is so interesting! Wonderful job, I can't wait to read more! I really like how you mix the modern with a hint of magic and I am really excited to see where it goes from here. Keep it up and thank you!
SafireRansome chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Oh, this sounds like a very unique idea! I can't wait to see what happens next!
NaLu x Buckets chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
i love this so far! it's only the first chapter and an amazing plot is already forming, and your writing is just beautiful! I can easily see this becoming a favorite in the future. Please update soon! I'm very interested to see what happens next!
until next time!
xx
FairyTailReader13 chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter! So far its awesome! Keep up the good work! Lol so many exclamation points. -Kitty
little stuffs chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
OMG! I love this. This a perfect idea! You'll be updating three times a week?! This is a dream theme for a Fairy Tail fic! I can't wait to see how this will play out!Keep it coming!
7,514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 491 498 499 500 501