Reviews for Soul Fighters, Discontinued
Anonymous chapter 50 . 7/29
I like how devoted you are to the plot of this fic. I like reading it as far as you have shown. Hope you're having a peaceful life
prager152 chapter 50 . 5/5/2020
I... I don't know where to start. I'm happy to have found this Story. I loved the emotions I got from reading all 50 chapters in 2-3 days (mostly during the night though), I love the fcking detail you put into this and how certain things were foreshadowed ages ago and either you guessed it and felt awesome or you got surprised and felt awesome anyways. I almost cried when chapter 49 wasn't, as I believed it would be, an awesome roundabout to the arc with chapter 50 being goodbyes.
But well, all in all I was just happy, that you decided not to take down this masterpiece of a story, because then I would most certainly never have laid my eyes upon it.

There's a high chance you won't even read this or still remember this story, considering it's been over 2 years since your last update...

argh whatever I just wanted to thank you for writing this and hope you feel guilty for hitting me in the feels like that ... no don't actually feel guilty ... (feel appreciated and loved)

Well, thanks
And goodbye.
Pandawarrior51 chapter 1 . 1/18/2019
This has to be an Au because it is pure gold.
Guest chapter 39 . 7/24/2018
Even Ford ships it
HaliXAlice chapter 50 . 5/24/2018
This has, by far! Been one of the best emotional roller coasters I have ever been on! I can understand how making a long story could be intimidating. I can't blame you for dropping this story, I just want to say for as long as I have been reading it (three days nonstop- probs could have been two, but school and stuff) I fell in love with what you made. This was a funny story, the twist and turns, the plots and arcs, they were all so much fun to read and left me wanting more, I'm sure this will be one of my favorite Gravity Falls stories for a very long time. I'm sad so see it go, but I'm happy you took the time to make this story
HaliXAlice chapter 47 . 5/23/2018
I wonder if you're aware of all the fan art you have, this story is so freaking deserving of more 8u8 I'm breaking only three chapters to go and my heart is telling me to stop and to keep reading!
HaliXAlice chapter 40 . 5/22/2018
Okay THIS is by freaking far my MOST BELOVED CHAPTER! Only ten more I should stop before I get hurt, but i'm in to deep and loving each chapter more and more
HaliXAlice chapter 39 . 5/22/2018
*SCREAMS SO LOUDLY AND SO FREAKING SHARP THAT ONLY DOGS CAN HEAR*
HaliXAlice chapter 38 . 5/22/2018
I'M GETTING SO CLOSE TO THE END THAT I COULD (AND MIGHT) CRY!
HaliXAlice chapter 36 . 5/22/2018
this is by far one of my FAVORITE chapters
HaliXAlice chapter 32 . 5/22/2018
These guys make a lot of deals lol XD
TheFranticPhantasm chapter 42 . 5/5/2018
Why is Dip-dop acting like Mabel?
a very angry ravage chapter 50 . 5/1/2018
hope you will still keep making Gravity Falls stories~
Mrxdeathx808 chapter 49 . 4/27/2018
While I would I have liked to see your story finished, thanks for uploading this last chapter it helps knowing what was planned and what would've 'append. Not to mention it's a lot more considerate than leaving us on chapter 47.(Sorry but when authors leave a story unfinished, without any sense of closer it grinds my gears) I enjoyed your story, now I know I said this before but I'll say it again, I wish you nothing but the best.
OML chapter 50 . 4/27/2018
I've been following this story since chapter 1 and can I say all those long waits were worth it. I ABSOLUTELY love this story will all my hear and I respect your decision but what I ask of you is to PLEASE not take it down! It's a masterpiece that deserves to stay up. But if you do decide to take it down then I just have to say...thank you for this! I'll always love it and I'll always be greatful you wrote it!