Reviews for Saturday Night Out
Isabella Royals chapter 4 . 3/23/2016
Haha its awesome
Bleeding Blue Kunoichi chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
WOW... I am telling you this last chapter would be the death of me if i had to be quiet and keep a straight face. i swear i have not laughed that hard in a very long time. Thanks for that. I swear at that and the doctor is in... wow that was a pun and a half.
Selania Nightwood chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
OH! I wish that you would write more for this version of Wrens world... I absolutely love this!
especially the doctor who references!

Can you say YUM!
Selania Nightwood
Gonat chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
Oooh, I love this Tennis match. What an existing, funny Story!
Genevieve Darcy Granger chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
Oh holy fuck yes.
UKReader chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
OMG, this was perfect. So many hiliarious bits of dialogue - and didn't John taking the high road work for him\/ Classy touch with the flowers too - a perfect way of wrapping up everything so cleverly.

I cackled my way through this one. Short, but sweet and now up there with my other fave's of yours.

Might there be an epilogue or sequel in the pipeline or do you prefer to leave it at that?
deletethisaccount0987 chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
wren!
XD
jbxl chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
Yessss! Wonderful thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
This must me ... for many women, the morning meting that everyone would want to avoid, but would looove to have. Because, that would mean they would have shag the three durins XD XD XD

Okay, that was a thrilling chapter. I gather it's not easy to maneuver (six?) participants characters at the same time, having them distinct personalities. Wren had to won the golden medal for being such a sport and supporting all that pressure like a champ. Not everyone would be able to endure a tennis mach encounter between so many sex partners XD.
And yes, Jon won her easily there. Excellent final statement by the doctor : "She did." LOLOLOL 10 points there. 3
cleanh2ogal57 chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
Bravo!
0x0UnderDog0x0 chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
Fucking adorable. Poor Phil though, and I do wonder why its so difficult for her to orgasm.
aliena wyvern chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
:D that was the most hilarious dinner I've ever read...
Just4Me chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
Oh, Nana's a peach! Poor Phil's just lost it, but at least Killian has the right attitude. And then John swoops in and takes the prize with his unintrusive flowers. Smooth move. And fun story! Thanks for the laughs.
Dopamine07 chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
Loved it! :)
Wynni chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
start to finish, this was a magnificent romp.
and Lord bless Nana, she's marvelous.

and this Doctor has certainly got style, oh. my. goodness.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »