Reviews for To Be Chivalrous
dauntlessofthesea chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
This is very, very good. Makes you think about certain things.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
This is a good story, with a good premise. I like what you did with the foreshadowing and bringing it as a more powerful undertone to Edmund's shout during the match. I found your profile while meandering from one favorite author to another. I read a few of your stories and liked them. You have a good style and don't grammar or word crimes. That said, your profile is much too long. I would rather see that as a separate "story" then have to scroll and scroll...and scroll...and keep scrolling to get to your writings. :) This isn't a flame, just constructive criticism. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Rebekah D. Author chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Hi!
Pretty, pretty, pretty please may I translate this to Spanish and publish? This is SERIOUSLY good.
florfauna chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
The Just king and his wisdom and foreknowledge: how i like this! Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Can you wirting a story about death the kid from soul eater

Vxdhkvxjb ,3π.. Fk
. π¥_ ?(65$*, •,%5-;;.((00. *%7:
Kilgharrah chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
This was awesome! I'm definiatly going to have to check out some of your other stories :)
Nicola4Sparkle chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
This is great! What an insightful look at the history of the Telemarine destruction. It does make one think about how the choices we make today can affect the future. I too see Peter as being more compassionate after having a family. It makes you view the world with a completely different lens. Edmund would be able to see what could happen based on his own past experience, and with his abilities in justice could make the hard calls. I love that you took a snapshot from the movie amd made it into this. Thank you!
Jesus' girl 4ever chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Oh, Peter. *tsk, tsk, tsk* I'm sure you regret that.