Reviews for The House Elf
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 6/27
Wowzers
Fairygirl34 chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Intense. Jealous Tom is always amusing. I really liked this one-shot. Harry is still kind hearted to his once enemy.
Nightmare Prince chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Hullo xD

In the name of the Lorde (Singer, not the divine being) this was hilarious..

I mean, turning Voldemort into Harry Potter's House Elf? That was great, as was the snark we got from him. Harry's politeness just served to irritate him further, and I feel like I laughed a bit too hard at some of the things that came up.

Overall, this was a funny read.

-Ciao Mate
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Hahahahah
FroschLover chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
I sort of feel bad for Tom at the end.
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Well, I didn’t expect that. I probably should have read the summary, but if I had then I don’t think the revelation would have been so hilarious. I don’t know how you came up with something like this, but I absolutely loved it! It was such a unique idea, and you’ve executed it so well. When I first began reading, I thought this might turn to crack, but you’ve actually managed to make this seem plausible.

I really loved the change in Tom’s feelings towards Harry; how he began by resenting and hating him, but then how jealous he got of Draco when he came into Harry’s life. (It was oddly cute.) I think you did a great job with this, and if you wrote a sequel, I’d definitely read it.
Little.Miss.Xanda chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
this is certainly a new take on things. I have never read a story where Tom was punished like this. It was really interesting and original. I really pity Tom in this though. It's truly a cruel punished for him, especially the end. Having to watch as someone 'took his place' must be nothing short but torture for Tom. Is it bad that I find myself wishing that Tom manages to scare Draco away?
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
First of all, the idea of making Tom a house-elf to make up for his crimes is cruel and unusual punishment and absolutely ingenious! That Tom classes Harry as 'his' is fabulous and possibly my favourite line of the entire story. The ending actually made me chuckle, only because I couldn't help but think of an evil Dobby-esque creature cursing Draco.

I really like this and would like to read a sequel - hint hint -
Iesh chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
OMG! This is perfect! I LOVED Tom!HouseElf. I loved how he 'hates' Harry yet he's oddly possessive of him. I loved how the "Master" became the servant (talk about Karma...). I loved how he's so suspicious of Harry's compassion. And you included Draco in! I can go on and on about... To put this more simply, I loved it! Thanks for sharing. :D
alyssialui chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Haha. I would have never thought about this as a punishment for Voldy - being reincarnated as Harry's house-elf. It's weird how Harry seems almost subservient to Voldy (since you say he knows Tom is the house-elf) though he's still ordering him around. I do like how Voldy gets jealous in the end when Harry begins to invite Draco over. Teehee. I would love to see what would/could possibly happen after this. Good job.
NeonDomino chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
OH I love this. Tom Riddle as a house-elf! He's getting so annoyed at Harry for telling him what to do and poor Harry seems to hate telling him to do something too.
Then his jealousy of the wonderful Drarry that was going on. He's very possessive of Harry now, and he can't even see them together. This is so funny!
I just love the image of house-elf Tom Riddle plotting against Draco lolol.
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
You could have made is longer and I would have read it with the same interest! Hey, this was amazing! I love the idea of Tom being downed to a house-elf. No surprise that Harry was polite with him, his compassionate nature makes me sigh and yearn to hug him. The interaction between them was funny. It made me feel that they almost had a father-son relationship. Almost.
Tom's insight on Harry was fun to read. His worry for Harry when he had Draco over was hilarious. Not sure if you meant to play it in any other angle, nonetheless, it was interesting.
Lovely and fun throughout. Great job! :)
jennybenny2845 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
The first and second parts of this were pretty enjoyable. I especially liked how Harry was polite to Tom despite what happened between them in the past. It shows a lot of Harry's character that he was willing to put that beside him. I particularly liked how he felt sheepish for having to call Tom and how he thanked Tom after he cleaned up his mess. I liked how Tom was still tied to Harry in some way. He just cannot escape him! The idea of Tom getting a "second chance" in the first place was a nice take and I am curious as to how that came about and who pushed for it.

As for the third part, I suppose I can understand Tom's concern at someone else entering Harry's life, but I don't think he has anything to worry about, especially if the man is Draco! Tom will still be gainfully employed as Harry's house-elf since I cannot see Draco doing domestic chores! His jealousy is a bit weird, though perhaps he had developed some attachment to Harry after their years together.

Overall, nice job on this interesting piece and I loved your unique take on it.
FHK chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I was here like : where is the sequel ?!

argh your short fic deserve so much 2 or 3 other chapter to explain what Tom would make against Malfoy and How he can show to Harry the will of Malfoy (with his pride issues).

Aand if Tom can have his human form again maybe if he understands love or forgiveness.

please, pretty please, another chapter will you ?
Lilyth369 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I just want to mourn, this amount of frustration is horrible, doomed to be a house elf and see your Harry is being stolen helplessly is horrible. I would love to read about them a little more, I usually love Drarry, but always Tomarry first. Hahaha. Thanks for this nice story.