Reviews for Behind the Curtain
rina123nike chapter 23 . 2/28/2019
Can't believe i never read this you!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2018
What a bitch!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2018
Typical Kate, wants what she wants when she wants it.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/11/2018
Wow, loved this
Guest chapter 23 . 2/18/2018
Wonderful story! Thanky you.
pherman015 chapter 1 . 2/7/2018
Absolutely love this, wouldn't be opposed to the rest of the seasons being written with your fabulous story telling, just make up your own season 8 as I hated the show runners story telling in that season.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/6/2018
Tbh where the freak is the second part. Child I need more, okay A. she didn’t say it back and freakin B. Ya can’t just aend a great story like this. Bruh. Smh.
Bethmorris437 chapter 23 . 12/15/2017
I thoroughly enjoy finding these gems a second time, even a few years after finding them the first time. So many fabulous stories, so little time.
Reading this the second time around was at least as good as the first. You pick up more things the second time.
You capture scenes and thoughts better than most of the writers on this site, and I can feel myself as part of the story. I enjoy all of your work, and hope to see new posts from you soon.
Jokin chapter 23 . 9/13/2017
Extraordinary story. Loved it. Just wish she had said it back. Do it again. Please.
Tom Knutson chapter 23 . 8/18/2017
OUTSTANDING! ! PLEASE KEEP WRITING! !
The-KLF chapter 23 . 7/29/2017
I was sure I'd read this, but apparently not! I really enjoyed it. There was enough of a twist to make returning to S1 interesting, and of course there was also a lot of hotness. Not gonna lie, I'm mostly here for the hotness.
NoOrdinaryLines chapter 23 . 7/26/2017
I just spent my afternoon reading this story and I can't believe I have never read it before. This was incredible. I love the world you created.

Thank you.
AC
remadora-ftw chapter 23 . 6/15/2017
asjhfjdkshtnsoöjgfJDSNSJ SHGJBFJ

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

SHE GAVE HIM THE FILE AND TOLD HIM TO SHOW IT HIS FORENSIC FRIED GUY AND OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

THEY WENT TO DAVID'S WEDDING TOGETHER

also I kind of like that you mentioned sorensen but didn't get into detail and all just talked about the outcome and all that
that was very nice omg

also I don't want this story to be over :(

I really really liked the recap-style of this cause it gave a nice timeline as to which scene you changed and all
and I really really really liked this omg

and I love caskett's relationship
and how understanding he was all the time
(because he loves her duh)
and how scared she was but also worked through it and accepted his feelings
and also hers even though she has yet to tell him she loves him (it'll happen very soon I know so)
I loved how she told him about how much his books helped her after her mom's murder
I mean I know it was because it explained her actions from back then and she needed him to know
but still I love it

and when he fessed up about looking into her mom's case the moment she told him to stop
and then she did look into it again, found something she hadn't found before AND GAVE HIM PERMISSION TO LET HIS GUY LOOK INTO IT OH MY GOD
now I need to know how sucker punch would go
with them finding dick coonan, and her having to shoot him and them being together and oh my god oh my god oh my god

I love this story so freaking much oh my god I don't want this to be over yet T_T

but also thank you so so much for writing this and sharing it with us and oh my god I love it

remadora-ftw chapter 22 . 6/15/2017
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I LOVE THIS
THEY TALKED
HE SAID HE LOVES HER AND HAS PROBABL FOR THE PAST NINE YEARS
AND THEY ARE NOW TOGETHER BUT PRETENDING NOT TO BECAUSE IT'S NEW AND MAYBE MONTGOMERY THROWS HIM OUT (which he won't but just because I know that doesn't mean they know)

AND I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

and she loves him too it just scares her a lot
which is fine
cause he knows
(I hope haha)

but god I love this

remadora-ftw chapter 21 . 6/15/2017
she put on the dress again so he can finally take it off her this is nice

also she called her dad and told him about castle and that is so sweet omg
and then lanie called and she told her too and ahh yes I like I like I like

oh and I liked that she finalyl gave him her address last chapter that was very nice mhm

and they need to talk but hey let's not talk
though they sort of kinda started

he asked if she wanted him to stop shadowing her
which she doesn't because reasons ahhh I like I like I like