Reviews for Behind the Curtain
saramalley chapter 23 . 5/1
Just found this story and read it in one go. Thanks for sharing
wendykw chapter 23 . 3/9
Loved this story. Your original characters, especially David, are fun to read. The circular arc of the story is definitely satisfying. I need to explore your stories for others that I missed, back when Castle fanfic was booming and I was working. Thanks for an excellent read.
wendykw chapter 22 . 3/9
The way they interact, and the honesty that they've achieved is satisfying. I previously failed to praise Kate's mental talks with her therapist. That's another brilliant part of this story.
wendykw chapter 19 . 3/9
Perfect.
wendykw chapter 18 . 3/9
The banter is A in this chapter. Love the return of the dress.
wendykw chapter 15 . 3/9
I like the smarter, more honest version of Castle in this story.
wendykw chapter 13 . 3/9
I like that Rick didn't sleep with Meredith in this version. It's March 9th, and this story is creating a need to rewatch Season 1. That's a good thing.
wendykw chapter 12 . 3/9
Lanie is a smart lady.
wendykw chapter 11 . 3/9
Started reading this, because of the twitter thing about fave stories. I took a break to check for my reviews, and realized that I'd never read this before. I was enjoying it too much to stop and check sooner. It's an excellent story with brilliant insights into the characters. The way canon is woven in with the unique parts of this story is impressive.
Midnight Caller chapter 23 . 11/2/2020
I can't believe I somehow didn't read this before. Really enjoyed how you wove this with the time jumps & canon from the show. Thanks for sharing!
MsMorg chapter 23 . 10/25/2020
I love how perfectly you’ve intertwined the show with this alternate world you’ve created. This was a great weekend read, and I’m glad to have found the time for it. Thank you for writing such an emotionally sensible piece. Oh, and all of the adult material as well. On the whole, it was truly a masterpiece, and a pleasure to have feasted my eyes upon. See you in the next one.
rina123nike chapter 23 . 2/28/2019
Can't believe i never read this you!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2018
What a bitch!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2018
Typical Kate, wants what she wants when she wants it.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/11/2018