Reviews for Behind the Curtain
remadora-ftw chapter 5 . 6/15/2017
I love you for not making me deal with multiple chapters of kate and castle being apart
even though they are but you know

also kate asked her dad for the name of that therapist and went there and it helped and this makes me happy because richard castle helped her making that decision and how good is that omg?

also they met again and he remembers her and ohhhhh I love this yes yes yes I do

remadora-ftw chapter 4 . 6/15/2017
oh yes I liked it

well until he asked for her phone number and she left apologizing cause that's not nice
and I am guessing this will be the for them until they meet again years later...
unless chapter 5 surprised me which is possible

remadora-ftw chapter 3 . 6/15/2017
she found her mom's books of him and read them all and oh this is so nice
(Jim moving out of their place makes me really sad thuough)

and then she bought all his other books and found out about the signing and went there
AND HE REMEMBERS HER HELLO YES I AM HERE FOR THIS
also alexis !

and he invited her to his hotelroom I like

but i have to go to uni now so I can't continue reading this right now :(

but ohhhh this is so good omg

remadora-ftw chapter 2 . 6/15/2017
oh wow okay that was hot and killed me

I loved the quoting shakespeare part that was fun

and hah "SHe figures she'll never see rick again, just like all the rest" so not happening

this is exciting omg

remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
ohhhhhh I like this
I really really like this

kate going to the wedding as a favour for her friend is so nice of her

kate being sad about her mom is very painful
oh god that moment with the ring andher feeling bad because of what she told her dad :(
but then she decided she can wear ther ing as a necklace and I like this a lot

and then she met rick, who was there as a favour as well I approve yes I do

BKeh chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
A
MsMurphy chapter 23 . 1/6/2017
I read it for the third time and it doesn't seem to get boring. I just love it!
41319always41319 chapter 23 . 11/18/2016
That was a nice wrap-up.
41319always41319 chapter 22 . 11/18/2016
See, talking isn't always so bad.
41319always41319 chapter 21 . 11/18/2016
Looks like Rick will finally be able to remove that dress from Kate's body. Fun times to commence!
41319always41319 chapter 20 . 11/18/2016
Oh yeah! Lol
41319always41319 chapter 19 . 11/18/2016
Looks like Kate has finally worked through some of her issues. I hope she keeps up the good progress she's made.
41319always41319 chapter 15 . 11/18/2016
I'm glad he came clean so soon.
41319always41319 chapter 13 . 11/18/2016
I must admit, I'm a bit shocked she agreed to go to dinner too lol. Castle must have a dumbfounded look on his face when she replies.
41319always41319 chapter 10 . 11/17/2016
Why is Kate having trust issues with Castle as if he's given her reasons not to trust him.. as if he was the one that ran away both times they previously slept together? That's the one bot that doesn't make sense. Yes, she has her own issues, but Rick treated her with respect and not like she's making that situation out to be.
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »