Reviews for The Change
Pheonix09 chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
That was an awesome, excellent, cute and amusing story, I loved it, thanks for sharing and nice job

Oh btw when the two were teenagers Tai was a hair shorter than Matt but when they are adults Tai is the taller one
shinycharm chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
how to be an idiot 101: by taichi yagami

at least yamato lived babababsbsb
Elements1999 chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
I loved the story.
CodeLyoko chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
This was beautiful! I loved it w I almost flailed in saddness when I heard Matt was in the hospital, but I'm glad he's alive BD
peachescream232 chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
Cute.
Na-cat chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
kyaa! they're so cute!
Aijoran chapter 4 . 7/1/2007
hehe _ I love this story too! _ I love yourwriting style! it's so cute! I am addingyou as a fav. authour! _ hehe hope to read more!
FireFiend chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Cute! Matt and Tai! I love where this is going.
Mimi-102 chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
omg aw! what a CUTE story! and he called him his Boyfriend!1 double AW! lol! anywayz awsome story keep up the good work!
rxcspideyb chapter 4 . 7/21/2004
i adore this ficcie! i know what you make it better... a sequel of telling their parents and friends. i love those the best.
HTCRE chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
God if he really wanted to end his life all he had to do was take one lousy cyanide pill. no hassle with having to take 50 pilles (asprin) or even 200 pills (sleeping pills) just one lousy pill.
Rikki-the-Fox chapter 4 . 5/3/2004
WAH THIS IS SO CUTE! _ *huggles the fic*
Lrigelbbub chapter 4 . 12/16/2003
So glad that did not end in tragedy - cause that would have been tragic i like it, the ending is very sweet.
be safe
-BG
Lrigelbbub chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
love it so far
read more later
be safe
-BG
Anime Leo chapter 4 . 9/23/2003
that was freaky (i mean matt in hospital)! but good thing everything's alright. aww...so cute... _ keep up the good work!