Reviews for The Art of Self-Fashioning
kalloni chapter 12 . 11/27
Terry is like weirdly clingy from the start. It doesn't feel like a normal 11-13 year old boy to be so fixated on someone who would rather study than hang out with you. And getting mad at him for not being interested in Quidditch is weird, and his overly emotional hugs and tears when the slightest bit of compromise or attention is shown.
Whoa! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this epic story and thank you for sharing it.
Ellie.Cast4 chapter 65 . 11/9
This story was great.
I must admit a part of me was waiting for that ever present redemptive moment where it “clicked” but I’m so glad you kept me on the edge of my seat and hooked chapter by chapter.
I cried more than I want to admit, thanks for the journey!
gauravan13 chapter 65 . 11/6
I have never read a harry Potter fanfic this good. The characters development, how they interact, their thoughts, the stories progressive pace. Everything was so well done. I am sincerely thankful that you finished this story. This was an emotional ride through out the last chapters. Wish you had written more.
OkBoomer147 chapter 65 . 10/21
Whew that was a damned good story!n
professionalpotatowastaken chapter 10 . 10/18
at this point it's all but confirmed that Harry is neurodivergent in this fic
professionalpotatowastaken chapter 10 . 10/18
pedo Snape? Snape is a nonce confirmed?
threereasonswhy chapter 65 . 10/14
This was fucking amazing. I didn't expect it at all, and it came as a wonderful shock. Thank you.
thegreenestgreen chapter 6 . 10/12
Interesting...
thegreenestgreen chapter 4 . 10/12
Mcgonagal's has eloquent dialogue as well as interesting content. Cant wait to read on.
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 12 . 10/8