Reviews for The Art of Self-Fashioning
Nicolene B chapter 65 . 2/16
Wow... this was truly a roller coaster. I really enjoy your work
Bobs-Me-Uncle chapter 65 . 1/18
I don't normally read WBWL fics. But this one was masterful.
Singularly unique and I'm glad I came across it after reading another of your fics. Probably one of the best WBWL fics out there.
Truly enjoyed reading it.
Dicordum chapter 2 . 12/22/2023
Oh god please work when he eventually gets to that point
Volunteer Insomniac chapter 65 . 12/12/2023
perfect ending
Volunteer Insomniac chapter 23 . 12/10/2023
this story goes hard
santos.luis.contato chapter 4 . 11/8/2023
Claudia Anorana? What about Penelope Clearwater? She is the canon 5th year Ravenclaw.
astolfoletrap chapter 22 . 10/28/2023
It's been a long mostly enjoyable 22 chapters. I say mostly because Regulus just came in and ruined it for me sadly.
Jimbo99 chapter 65 . 10/22/2023
I know people shit on your story and whatnot. But in all honesty, this is an absolutely fantastic story and I hope you're proud of this work. It really is emotionally challenging. I loved the way you ended it, truly powerful; the whole idea of him not being human in this story is just the crux of it. Frankly amazing piece of work.
AthenaRavenclaw-Slytherin chapter 65 . 9/22/2023
I wish I could say it wasn't very draining to read, but it is. And that's why I like it. I love these stories that make me wanna hurl myself or challenge myself into reading more, and view different characteristics of what a character could've been not just sticking to mild changes. Thank you for serving.
honesh chapter 3 . 9/18/2023
Well like cannon harry potter is a bigot yikes
maiqsmail chapter 9 . 9/9/2023
Very intriguing take on Transfiguration,I must admit. It's so rarely covered in fanfics. Usually the fanon is that transfiguration is temporary. But here Harry has a fully corporeal rat as a pet? Which can get fat but apparently also can seize to exist if hit with Finite? Still, such usage is no more interesting than Conjuration/Summoning. Battle transfiguration would be a more interesting approach. And I'm not talking about regular usages that we see in every fanfic with battles (solid anti-AK shields and attack dogs). Here, we have an unprecedented field to explore with chemistry. And involuntary human transfiguration too. And self-transfiguration, Harry already biotinkers himself.
The episode where McGonnagal hit a guy with transfigure spell and it took weeks for transfiguration prodigy Dumbdumb to revert the damage is very promising.
SimpleWasTaken chapter 21 . 8/25/2023
this fic has a lot of mixed reviews, some love it, some hate it. i for one, am very interested, although if i had to point out a few things i dislike currently, its how stupid dumbledore is being. and yes, i understand that in most potter fics dumbledore is dumb and bad, but its just one of those tropes ive come to dislike
Evergreen Sceptre chapter 65 . 7/25/2023
I just re-read this story for maybe a third or fourth time now. And I have to say it’s one of my favourite of yours.
Do you ever consider adding to any of your previously completed stories?

Reading from my couch, cup of tea in hand.

Evergreen sceptre
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2023
Yeah definitely some sociopath behavior on Harry’s part. Very very well done, not many people get the psychology right.
JayMJane chapter 65 . 7/19/2023
Great story. I wish there was a sequel to show us how did Harry live the rest of his life
3,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »