Reviews for Praeparet Bellum (Prepare for War): Year I
Despite the painfully slow and awkward start, this was actually an enjoyable read. (Also, the previous commenter seems biased against Hermione, and failed to consider that despite her faults (most of which that even I deplore), she and Harry were still canonically friends, and that therefore explains this Harry's attachment.)

I'd love to see where this leads, but seeing as the last update was in 2016, I doubt that this story would ever reach a conclusion. Unfortunate, although I remain appreciative of the author nonetheless.

Good read.
acetwolf94 chapter 25 . 6/2
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
ProTaggingProperly chapter 19 . 4/25
Wow. There is something to be said about a person who refers to himself a HERO. Arrogant, much?
Granger was always bullied because she keeps on blabbing about her supposed knowledge and that she is right when no one asked for her input, at all. Barging on conversations just to prove her supposed intelligence is ride and discourteous. She perputually needs to be acknowledge by her peers. With force if need be. This is fooking annoying. No wonder she was sorted into Griffindor not Ravenclaw. She is a glory and fame seeking chit.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 12 . 4/25
Weasleys are always bigots and so is your dear friend Granger. I'd prefer the purebloods for they are honest with their bigotry. Than so called Light families who preach equality but discriminates based on a school robes' colors. Granger is a goody two shoes and she worships Dumbles. She and Weasel has no respect of privacy and no manners. She just barged into a compartment w/o even knocking and proceeded to arrogantly asked to be shown some magic in canon. She is so intrusive and expects people to follow upon her orders since she believes she knew better. She is an arse.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 11 . 4/25
Ewww. This Harry likes bossy, arrogant Granger. That is a letdown.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 9 . 4/25
Now why would Draco Malfoy tattle on Harry to Dumbles?
You do realize his family despise him, right? Draco may tattle to his father. But little Malfoy will certainly use this info for his own gain for as long as he could.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 1 . 4/25
Now this is getting absurb. This Harry believes in Dumble's honor even if he stole from him and lied about. Wow. Blind loyalty. Some user commented a while ago about this fic shows realism. Realism my fooking foot. This is just absurd and idiotic.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 7 . 4/25
a Prewett heiress and Malfoy harlot
Really? Or is this just prejudice?
And, pickpocketing? Stealing?
What will straight laced, goody goody and all around insufferable Hermione Granger say?
ProTaggingProperly chapter 1 . 4/25
a Prewett heiress and Malfoy harlot
Really? Or is this just your prejudice, author?
And, pickpocketing? What will straight laced, goody goody Hermione Granger say?
ProTaggingProperly chapter 5 . 4/25
Wow. Harry understood Dumbles reasons for not checking in on him while he is being starved and treated like a house elf. Why do fanfic writers always portray Harry very saintly enough to forgive and forget Dumbles machinations. Do you agree that child abuse is tolerable for the greater good? Creepy.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 5 . 4/25
Kill Pettigrew to free Sirius. Wow. That is dumb and certainly what Griffindor will think a good idea. Unless this Harry means GET Petigrew killed via trial ending with a Dementor's Kiss.
I greatly enjoyed this story and I hope to see a continuation of it and further updates. Continue to write for your story was enjoyed immensely even with the few hiccups it produced it was a intriguing read.
Judging by your previous chapters you don't seem to have read the books for I'm noticing small things . fawks is a boy. Hermione and harry never danced in the tent. His hair wasn't ridiculously long in book four and he never snapped the elder wand . be careful before you make bigger mistakes. I enjoy your story it takes a very realistic view on things and I appreciate that fact a lot since not many authors do that.
xrysatsan chapter 25 . 3/24
PLEASE UPDATEEEE 3
P88 chapter 25 . 3/10
I love this story and i truelly hope you will find your muse to finish this story. It is written very well and it is a joy to read. Good luck