Reviews for Praeparet Bellum (Prepare for War): Year I
Gothic Rain chapter 25 . 11/15
This ended suddenly but not unpleasantly. In fact, I rather like the way this story is going. Take your time to get back to writing this story, believe me, I know what it's like to be on hiatus. Of course this a wonderful story though so I do hope this break won't be permanent yeah? Anyways, best of health and luck to you! :)
Gothic Rain chapter 24 . 11/15
Last chapter up next. I can only imagine Voldemort's expression when he learns the stone was a decoy and had been played all along. Oh, sweet vengeance XD
Gothic Rain chapter 23 . 11/15
I had to reread this part three times. Poisoned, man. The pain in his scar must've been to distract Harry enough to drink from his goblet out of desperation. Instead of checking for usual outside influences. Damn, Riddle was a genius for a reason, eh?
Gothic Rain chapter 15 . 11/15
This is such a random comment but I love the English phrase "rank" XD It beats some of the less creative ones in The States.
Gothic Rain chapter 14 . 11/15
Nice, he got his things back in a nice Slytherin way. I totally love and respect this story and can't wait to read more! ;)
Gothic Rain chapter 12 . 11/15
Despite your warning I never want this story to end T.T
Gothic Rain chapter 9 . 11/15
A month eh? Feels longer than I expected. Nice work.
Gothic Rain chapter 8 . 11/15
This is the most unexpected encounter I've ever read so far. Curious indeed XD
Gothic Rain chapter 7 . 11/15
"We chose each other," True statement.
Gothic Rain chapter 6 . 11/15
That's a nice tact; rambling to evade questions XD
Bungie chapter 25 . 11/3
Loved it. Looking forward to the next chapter
TomThomas101 chapter 25 . 10/13
Please update soon. This is one of the best HP time travel stories I've read so please don't stop writing. Normally I try to give some advice on how to improve but this story doesn't need anything. The only thing I could say is to make the chapters longer, but I understand that life gets in the way and sometimes there is just a good place to stop regardless of how long the story is. Just one question. In this story, is Harry going to be grey? Or is he going to stay in the light?
kilersenses chapter 25 . 9/30
ok ok ok ok Ok i ABSOLUTELY NEED MORE and come on its been a year this is ...i love it! i need updates! UPDATES! please
bellapom chapter 25 . 9/24
Great story!
Guest-Crow chapter 25 . 9/9
It's really good to read thanks, can you please update when you can?