Reviews for What Are the Odds?
sassy973 chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
I hate his mother! Loved it update soon.
MsNorthman chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
Love these two together!
sluggysmom chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
You know I had to google Gonzo...LOL - it really does look like his nose! HAAAAAA!

Oh Eric's mother is awful! I'd love to see Sookie and Pam team up against her!
StephWoods chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
Haha love spookiest sayings
Mandy chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
That was awesome. Maybe Eric and Sookie can apartment hunt for themselves?
TLynnson chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
Something tells me this won't be a happy reunion. Nora seems like a queen byatch! I bet Sookie is up to the task to deal with her fake crap.
bttrflybelle chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
Oh I think there's about to be fireworks! I betting Eric kicks Nora's ass out of there! For some reason i dont think Eric will let Sookie go back to the couch. Can't wait for your next chapter!
Londa1795 chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
Yes yes yes...a sex scene that they both remember! Lol and it was hot and sexy! Find it kinda funny that Nora'als the the neglectful mother in this plot. Glad Eric stood up to her thougbt it might come later...but sooner is better and I love it! I honestly have never really liked her as a character to begin with...so nice to see her about to get put in her place.
GoodTimeCookie chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
Wow, Bill is just horrible person. I get he was traumatized but doing this to his wife? It's just bad. Really looking forward to more. Eric and Sookie deserve happiness!
sassy973 chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
Loved it update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2015
Didn't like the bill point of view. Very sad what happened but it seems you wrote it for him to have an excuse for why he cheated. Not feeling it.
Lin637 chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
I'm curious how Eric would act now. I bet over protective much xD
Astilbe chapter 6 . 11/27/2015
Well Bill will be hurt, but that doesn't count. Keep the chapter coming.
kleannhouse chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
oh my Bill is being a bit delusional here. she ain't going back to you dumbass. and a reversal is asinine. she is already moved on douchebag. love how she mused on about Eric and how they both excepted the phone call..
MsNorthman chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
Haha Bill, you're too late! I hope the doctor doesn't mistakenly cut off his poor excuse of a cock while he's at it! ;p
Thanks fof the update!