Reviews for Black Hawk Down
Draco Olim chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Okay a few things, first off, why is everything in bold? Secondly, for the love of all you hold dear please do not write in script format, unless that was how the novel that you are basing this off of was written do not write in the style ever at all under no circumstances. Unless you are writing a script for a play or movie or something of the like it is just amateurish and the reader, or me at least, out of the situation because ,naturally, writing in script format automatically limits description no offense to anyone but fan fiction should be written like a novel. I couldn't even get past the entire first chapter. I am sorry if it seems like I am calling you a poor writer but I can not tolerate fan fiction written in script format. I think it is banned in the terms of usage. I really want to continue reading this but script format is painful for me. Sorry for flaming, I apologize but I simply can't emphasize how much I loath script format in fan fiction.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This crap is an insult to the men who died in mogodishu tou should be ashamed of yourself.
Cosmo the seedrian chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
Too many exclamation marks.
The Arch-Admiral chapter 17 . 6/14/2011
Let's just say that tikal isn't really dead yet...a bunch of other people took interest in this, stay tuned
Shadow Commando chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Remington: Super 64, are you taking fire? Over.

Amy: (looks back at Nack) We taking fire?

Nack: Shoots Xenin in the head (Xenin's bodyguards shoot back).

Amy: We are now. Over.
Neo Rabbit Keeper Of NeoVerse chapter 28 . 3/4/2003
WHOA-ho-ho! Nonstop, dude! Love the credits and Excellent battle scenes! I'm glad that they got out there alive and well! Hope you can do more parodies on the horizon, bro. Ciao!

On a serious note, my condolences to the deceased soldiers in the mobian wars.
Neo Rabbit Keeper Of NeoVerse chapter 24 . 3/3/2003
Two Words: Totally Nonstop! Keep everything going, okay? I want to read more of this!
Neo Rabbit Keeper Of NeoVerse chapter 22 . 2/24/2003
Oh man! What action this story have. I hope they make it out alive. Keep going!
Neo Rabbit Keeper Of NeoVerse chapter 20 . 2/20/2003
Oh, man! Now that's what I call open leg surgery on hawking's. LOL. Keep it up, man. Oh yeah, I also posted up "Course of Action" so make sure you read it, okay? Eight chaps to go, dude. Ciao

Preview: Course of Action

Yanar: This kind of Course of Action is unnecessary beyond your control.

Bunnie: (to yanar) You're wrong. Any course of action is necessary. (in yanar's face) Whether it's brutal, or damn well bloody.
Neo Rabbit Keeper Of NeoVerse chapter 19 . 2/18/2003
I only have one question. How will get outta this one alive? LOL. Keep on going with the rest of it cuz it's gettin' good and almost over 20 chaps, dude.
Cirrus Verant chapter 18 . 2/15/2003
I agree with Vince on this one.

Secondly, no offense or anything, but I really hate the way you describe anything exciting or big.

For example: "Athair slowly laid back and died a bloody and painful death!"

It's just. no.
Falconess chapter 18 . 2/13/2003
Man, I've lost count of how many people have died! :P I hope they can rescue Amy. I will be traumatized if they can't! (Not that I'm not already.)
Neo Rabbit Keeper Of NeoVerse chapter 18 . 2/12/2003
10 chapters left i assume and looking good, man. Keep going so I can really catch on. Ciao.
Neo Rabbit Keeper Of NeoVerse chapter 17 . 2/11/2003
Nonstop, man! I posted Exit Wounds and sends it to Manic Panic website as well as my Sonic X fic. I'll have the 2nd chap of exit wounds started later on so make sure you can check it out and keep going with the story, okay? Ciao
Neo Rabbit Keeper Of NeoVerse chapter 16 . 2/10/2003
Whew! (wipes sweat off face) Excellent man. I read awfully fast. Amy and Athair are the only ones at that crash site and knuckles and Metal sonic are heading back. I hope to see a lot more coming. Ciao dude.