Reviews for DxD: The Game Enhanced Edition
Appolyon chapter 7 . 1/15
This is. . .so far immensely inferior to the previous version.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 7 . 7/19/2021
Dude123 chapter 3 . 7/15/2020
Now some might complain about the massive influx of wisdom increases, but he's starting from zero here.
update chapter 7 . 7/20/2019
please?
Mastered UI Goku chapter 7 . 2/28/2019
This chapter is quite interesting and entertaining. Please, continue this fanfic, I love how you have been. Congratulations, author-kun!
Keep this story going, you're on the right track.
MiM3K chapter 7 . 11/20/2018
more please
Guest chapter 7 . 4/2/2018
y u no update?!
Yifto chapter 7 . 9/25/2017
Interesting. I kinda dug the direction your other story was going especially with the fate/stay based magic system. And the plot in general but this is cool and I could see how you can play around more in what you got going on here with the more gamer focused route. I also like the training to not feel thing that happened. The night survival thing was cool but idk it felt like it was too much too fast with the way the story progressed. The dohnaseek? Fight should have happened later like after some character development such as the kinda-training-mental-breakdown. Anyways I'm into it look forward to the next chapter.
guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2017
If the gamer interface had a sentient voice like the boosted gear it would probably be mine always insulting issei by reminding him of himself
BlackRoseFire chapter 7 . 1/9/2017
Interesting story, I love the gamer web comic and HDxD I can't wait to see what happens next.
Milothepup13 chapter 7 . 1/1/2017
Can't wait for the next chapter!
FluffySheepLion chapter 7 . 5/10/2016
I love it.
bigmac1 chapter 7 . 2/27/2016
nice story.
Kshail chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
haha gonna be interesting when we get to see Rias's reaction to his Sacred Gear.
Kshail chapter 3 . 1/26/2016
I find it unlikely he'd get all those skills that easily. It's been a while since I've read The Gamer but aren't skills granted from repeating actions?