Reviews for stuck to you
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2020
Nice progression of the notes. Wish you’d continue to write. We love Castle.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2019
This, was angsty, but Rick's notes were sweet counterpoints to Kate's struggles. Thank you for making her realization and their separation post-it-note brief.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2019
Nice! We read only Castle.
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
He finds her first and last post it note just as he's about to leave his PI office for the night. He's disheveled, rumpled, much like the sheets on the couch he sleeps on now. But his heart skitters when he sees the yellow flap and he knows.

Castle, can I come home?

Love the idea of him keeping their love alive through post it notes. Until there was no need anymore.
Thanks
prosemeds chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
This is still my favorite. Keep at it. Looking forward to more of your fics.
theputz913 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
This is so him...leaving little reminders for her to see and know how much her loves her...it's always been his words that have got her through and it seems like the post it notes were just the right thing to do. So glad she finally was the one to write the most important one.
cindy.t.crenshaw chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Outstanding. I love it.
SeannysMom chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Beautiful and original story ! Thank you
Arraydesign chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Nice idea, those post it notes. Seems like something Castle would do.
3rdfah chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
You may have a point. Anger would only make it easier for her to stay away. Still, I think the's going to be some damage she will need to work hard to repair.
InkyCoffee chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
This was one of the most beautiful fics I have ever read, and I'm so pleased you decided to upload it here so I can find it again. Even on a second reading, you had me breathless and in tears, with a big dumb grin on my face. You are amazing, and I love this fic beyond words.

*HUGS YOU!*

-Lou
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Great story, please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I'm with you ... Let's avoid the show haters!
I really liked you story. The thread of stickies moved the story forward.
AnnieGrace chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Aww. Please make this a multichapter. This is so cute and so amazing.
Wonderfully done

I could so see Rick leaving these notes and Kate's emotions at finding the notes are spot on .
You can feel Rick's love and Kate's love and despair at what she is putting Rick , them through.

Love how you have Kate following his lead and leaving her on note :)) "can I come home ?" Broke and healed my heart :))

Please continue this storyline