Reviews for Burn
melliemoo chapter 21 . 2/2
OMG I LOVED this final chapter, so much going on, so much excitement. I hope Aspen can find a way to go on and snap out of her funk so she can save Cato!
melliemoo chapter 20 . 2/2
I thought some of the past interludes with Gale were a little long and interrupted the flow of the chapter, but I do also see that they mean something for character development. I am excited to see what happens next!
Abby231 chapter 21 . 2/2
Absolutely love your OC/Cato - you actually made me like Cato! Love how the OC is an original character and not basically Katniss with a different name. Can’t wait until you finish it all and I can happily sit with a coffee and biscuit and read them all back to back.
Arianna Le Fay chapter 20 . 2/1
oh my god please dont let aspen or cato be captured by the capitol i beg of you
AnimeAffection chapter 19 . 1/12
I have throughly enjoyed your writing, it honestly thrills me and sets me on the edge of my seat. I understand the busy schedule of being a college student but I truly hope you find time to update soon.
melliemoo chapter 19 . 1/3
Is this a re-released chapter? I swear that I have read it. Either way, great action, lots going on, and can't wait to see what happens next!
melliemoo chapter 18 . 9/25/2017
Wow, I just loved this chapter. So many great conversations, so much planning. I can't wait to see what will happen next! Aspen is definitely growing as a character, and I loved all the poignant chats with Cato.
Rene chapter 17 . 7/17/2017
Ah! I love this story so much! You are such an amazing writer, and I'm going to go over and read all of your other stories after this. Please update soon, I need more of Aspen and Cato's story! Thank you for this incredible story!
youareinlove chapter 17 . 5/2/2017
hey, have you ever thought about writing a star trek story? i know i would support!
melliemoo chapter 17 . 5/1/2017
Aspen was definitely less woe is me this chapter, and you did a great job of capturing her pain and emotion with the Jabberjays. Lots of great action in this chapter!

OK so Chaff and Enobaria are off on their own, and we are at the final 8, which means there are 6 people in Aspen's group (Aspen, Cato, Haymitch, Finnick, Beetee, Johanna). 6 does go evenly into 24. Or is there someone else I am missing in Aspen's group?
Fire and Starlight chapter 17 . 5/1/2017
Fire storm? Hmm that's interesting. I never seen it in the book probably to fill in the gaps of the clock. Hope you update soon...
melliemoo chapter 16 . 4/14/2017
I have been reading this and Aspen's other story for months ... can't believe I finally got to the end of what you've written so far. I hope the next installment will be out soon!
melliemoo chapter 10 . 3/23/2017
I've been enjoying reading Aspen's story. One comment is that I am getting really tired of her "this is all my fault, everyone wants to kill me" attitude. I hope she will rise up to the occasion and be strong and fight this, instead of meekly accepting her fate. I look forward to reading on.
Fire and Starlight chapter 16 . 3/5/2017
Good work as always. Update soon
Fire and Starlight chapter 15 . 2/23/2017
It was a quicker book and very enjoying to read. Amazing job as always. Update soon
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »