Reviews for Ignition
Corwyn chapter 14 . 10/26
I'm enjoying this story so far, and hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
U could have burnt delores or something... u have no spark
Eh u have no fight in you... poor
Personally I think Padfoot was just being Padfoot when he said that
Bronze chapter 8 . 9/10
That's been the problem along. Everybody choosing Fumblemort over Harry. The old fraud isn't in anyway shape or form a GOD! He makes mistakes and people die because of his hubris. He's been treated like a GOD for so long by so many people that he believes he's the only one who can decide the fate of the magical world wide. Oh, he'll listen to other people's advice then decide that they don't know what they're talking about and do what he thinks best. And he thinks that forcing someone to stay in an abusive home just because they're related is good. He's so totally lost sight of anything that doesn't fit his world view. He can't or won't comprehend that not everybody thinks the same way as he does. To his way of thinking family always takes care of family. He simply assumed the Dursley's would welcome Harry into their home and walked away even after being told the Dursley's weren't suited to rais a magical child. Over the next ten years, he had only a squib watch the Dursley's house BUT she could only see Harry when he was in the yard working! Or when she babysat him in her home. Now it's assumed that she reported to him on Harry's condition. But it's only stated in fanfiction that I'm aware of. Now if we assumed she DID report to Fumblemort on Harry's condition then it's safe to say Fumblem ort ignored them. He also ignored Harry's request to stay in the castle during the summer. He never bothered to investigate why a child would make such a request nor even want to! He simply assumed it was because of the wonder of magic. All this points to an extremely self-centered old man.
Livgg chapter 14 . 9/5
I'd love to see more of this! I'm actually super excited by this story!
Bronze chapter 7 . 9/2
I don't know what you've been smoking lately but Fumblemort IS evil! All you have to do is look at what he's done to Harry and Sirius. He has never even tried to get Sirius a trial. He deliberately left Harry in an abusive home as a baby and never checked up on him to be sure he was alright. Harry's never been treated for ANY of his past injuries nor the starvation he suffered at his so-called relatives' hands. Fumblemort trusts a totally unreliable thief to guard Harry. Said thief has, on multiple occasions, left his post to commit a crime. Fumblemort employs a man who refuses to teach the course he was hired for to every student. He is so absolutely biased towards Slytherin that he gives out detentions to the three other houses for the stupidest of reasons. If he's truly a spy then he is either the poorest one in history or he's not bringing in anything useful or Fumblemort is sitting on it and not telling the Order what they need to know. Therefore, Snape is unreliable as a spy. And Fumblemort is exceptionally unreliable as a leader. So I'll say it again. Harry James Potter should go to Gringotts, pull ALL his family's wealth out of magical England and go to some other country and force Fumblemort and his Disorder of the Pheonix to fight the war. By this point in canon, Fumblemort KNEW about the Horcruxes. So if he'd gotten off his bony old ass and told someone everything he knew about them there'd've been no need for Harry and Hermione to spend a year living in a tent going nowhere. I discount MoooRon as all he really did was stuff his face, complain and run home to mummy when the food ran short. In my opinion, the whole meeting with the Weasley was a set up from the get-go! The only NEW student in Harry's first year NOT to get a visit by a professor was Harry! He got the groundskeeper who forgot to tell him how to get to platform 9 3/4. Molly attended Hogwash for a full seven years but somehow couldn't remember the platform number in '91. Her two eldest sons had graduated from there after a full seven years. And she had three other sons already attending at the time. Yet she forgot the platform number? Add to that her walking through Kings Cross station almost screaming about how it was packed with muggles. Absolute total set up by Fumblemort. So, ya, I know he's evil.
Bronze chapter 6 . 9/2
And why should Harry blindly trust people who don't trust him in return?! That's the Order's biggest thing. They want nay need Harry to fight Vulturesnot for them but at the same time, they refuse to A, train him and B, trust him. So again, why should he trust them? They're also willing to kidnap his familiar so he can't communicate with anyone else. I still think he should tell them all to clean up their own mess and not rely on child soldiers to do their dirty work. Then get the hell out of Dodge!
Bronze chapter 5 . 9/2
Good Lord but this Harry's as slow as canon! You'd think he'd get the message after four(4) years of almost dying at Hogshits! Being entered into a tournament for of age children and forced to compete in events that in the past have KILLED almost everyone of the competitors is not life-threatening? So ya, this Harry's almost exactly like canon Harry Potter. Totally fucking clueless. It really should've been obvious that Hogshits wasn't living up to its' reputation after second year. A truly intelligent Harry Potter would've left the country in secret and at least sent a letter to Fumbleort that he was NOT returning to his deathtrap of a supposed school. Work through the Goblins to find a school where the headmaster/mistress along with the staff don't believe all the lies Fumblemort has told about himself to enroll in overseas. It's the ONLY way he'd actually have a safe school year. And try to find a school that's year-round. If Fumblemort can't find him Fumblemort can't drag him back. Another angle would be for Harry to first transfer ALL his family vaults out of magical England then change citizenship. Fumblemort kidnaps him and it becomes an International Incident. You simply can't just take someone out of their home country by force without causing problems for both yourself and the country you took them to. And neither Fudge nor the Wizengamott would back him up against some country like America or any other member of the ICW. An audit of the Potter vaults and holdings wouldn't go wrong either. Find out just how honest the old fraud truly was.
Bronze chapter 4 . 9/1
Harry's damn smart not to tell anyone what he can now do. I don't care whether it's Fumblemort or any of his supposed friends. Just tell one person and Vulturesnot'll know fairly soon thereafter. If hr tells Fumblrmort in private, the old fraud would tell Greaseball and he'd pass it along to his master. Who would then prepare to defend himself against Harry's new ability. So it's much better that he not tell anyone.
Bronze chapter 4 . 9/1
You're not paranoid if they really are out to get you!
kagome higurashi chapter 14 . 8/30
please write some more.
mummacass chapter 14 . 8/8
Pretty please continue on with this story.
I really wish this wasn't abandoned. Like this version or Harry and nothing will ever make Sirius not be my favourite.
After don’t lie to me anymore, I would’ve followed up with so don’t try and fuck me over anymore and become my enemy!
1,158 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »