Reviews for Ignition
Pyrophoricity chapter 14 . 8h
Incredible work! I love how you wrote the interaction between the characters, it s very belivable and understandable from everyone point of view without falling into the bashing.
I like it a lot
Thanks a lot for the story !
Pyrophoricity chapter 4 . 8/16
I really love how you wrote madam bones

I ll go back to reading
mobulis chapter 14 . 8/15
The enemy of my enemy is my enemies enemy, no more no less.
This chapter made me so happy! Thank you so much!
D001X chapter 7 . 7/19
n
Wika0304 chapter 14 . 7/14
please update
Pure crap with dog dung all over it. It was bad before now I cannot even keep reading this stupidity. First umbitch cannot be there, second suddenly Harry forgave all the traitors and is almost ready to kiss dumbass in other word pure and simple stupidity with a lot of crap
Another stupid AN, defending the stupidity of making the only true female friend been part of the dumbass boot licker. That you have to be rude to state a none slash crap means you where into that crap.
CarolWim chapter 13 . 5/10
Where are the flames, the fire, the burning? It started great, then you fall into the average trap too like many fic writers. Such a pity.
fringeperson chapter 14 . 2/11
A fascinating read! I look forward to more, whenever you're ready.
CarolWim chapter 14 . 2/10
Your story would be more popular if you ignite Harry's temper more.
CarolWim chapter 13 . 2/10
What the fuck! Now he's friends again? Are you brainwashed, confounded, removed memories!
CarolWim chapter 8 . 2/10
What I like here is that this Harry doesn't forgive the two betrayer who were once his friends. I hope that stays like that.
jchangpa chapter 14 . 1/22
This crap confirm how stupid it was. Thanks god is dead. Not even jumping crappy chapter help it. Only a moron bully will think other moron are of any help.
jchangpa chapter 6 . 1/22
There is always a reason why stories are dead, this one start good and then drop to th ebad side. Really your madam bones was pathetic, the dursley situation was really bad he at least must hurt them, but he simple act in a moronic way. The order, also pathetic I will give you credited at least you hurt someone. Without going any further bad story.
1,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »