Reviews for Ignition
natztash chapter 14 . 9/20
Please please update!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 14 . 7/15
I would still go out of my way to legally make her life miserable. Harry should have snapped Malfoy and the minister just as they were leaving. Surprise!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 13 . 7/15
I doubt that even as ignorant as Dumbles is, he didn't hire the toad. Nor approve the curriculum. Since she was fired from the ministry and forbidden from working there or anyplace affiliated, how is she even some tales, hoggiewartz is exclusive of the ministry or its control, in others the ministry owns and operates it. In canon, it would seem the ministry has a whole lot of input when it is convenient, especially in later year tales, not so much in the early years. I doubt the ministry had enough blackmail on Dumbles to force her hiring, so where is the leverage for her to be there, outside of a plot hole or plot device.
Harry was thinking that exact thing before, so he can't decide Sirius has a screw loose ;)
Winged Seer Wolf chapter 14 . 7/7
Had an idea. What if Harry's 'fire' power advanced to the following:
1) Upper level fireball- which is a normal fireball surrounded by rings and is a more powerful form of the fireball.
2) Fire Throwing- able to throw fire from a hand.
3) Incinerationable to kill a person with a single glance.
4) Flaming- a teleportation technique that uses flames to transport user by thinking of their destination
Valiryo chapter 8 . 6/29
I really hope he doesn't take them back..
And in regards to Hedwig and that whole "Dumbledore didn't do it on purpose" thing, it doesn't really matter does it? 12 Grimmauld Place is a house of horrors, he should've known to check the room for anything that would prove hazardous to Hedwig but he didn't and then to top it off he put the most irresponsible person in the house in charge of looking after her.. most of the fault still lies with him, some of it with Ron.
Valiryo chapter 3 . 6/29
You'd think that after 4 years of living in a society that still widely uses handwritten correspondence, Harry would know by now how to write a proper letter.. that was practically just an informal note he just sent to the HEAD of the Dept. of Magical Law Enforcement.
I mean come on.. even it's not taught at Hogwarts, Harry went through at least 5yrs of muggle school.. the terrible public school I went to started teaching letter writing somewhere around the 2nd or 3rd year.

That aside, I'm really enjoying this so far. :P
Wow. Awesomeness. More please!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 4 . 4/3
So you scrapped Veritaserum and Pensive memories, Why?

Was it just to force the plot to go the way you want?
OK then. I don't agree but I can put it out of my mind to see where this fic goes.

Proceeding with cautious interest. Forward Ho.
Lord Momonga's Disciple chapter 14 . 3/31
Can Harry control the flames from floo travel? As in redirecting where someone is going or teleporting himself via creating his own floo flames?
Lord Momonga's Disciple chapter 8 . 3/31
I think Ron and Hermione deserve it, and I absolutely LOVE the way this is shaping up! Thanks for trying for longer chapters, I like reading them!
I bought Kronk was a fenale
I hate Umbrige
Lady Syndra chapter 14 . 3/20
Looking forward to the next chapter!
CosmicEssence chapter 14 . 3/7
Not sure what I think about this one; love Harry and Hedwig's interactions and with Sirius. Also like the proper chewing out of his 'friends' and the paranoia when the Order came to collect him. Bones and her elf are also parts. Hmm I'd read more, but right now aside from little bits I'm not too keen. Although that may just be the suspense from not knowing what happens next lol :P
1,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »