Reviews for Ignition
I bought Kronk was a fenale
I hate Umbrige
Lady Syndra chapter 14 . 3/20
Looking forward to the next chapter!
CosmicEssence chapter 14 . 3/7
Not sure what I think about this one; love Harry and Hedwig's interactions and with Sirius. Also like the proper chewing out of his 'friends' and the paranoia when the Order came to collect him. Bones and her elf are also parts. Hmm I'd read more, but right now aside from little bits I'm not too keen. Although that may just be the suspense from not knowing what happens next lol :P
mattcun chapter 14 . 2/19
i cant wait to see the next chapter
Kyoya hatake chapter 5 . 2/9
The sort is good. Really good actually, my only complaint being that the trigger mechanism for his powers is the snap of his fingers as I don't believe that an elemental would be limited to so primitive a method. But your story your rules I suppose.
Meh, in teh end Harry feels like the anive and dumb canon-Harry who just has more information.
Hemrione dismissing Luna like that makes no sense really, if she told normal people that dragons were real they would think she was crazy or joking.
As a person who deeply values loyalty and thus does not give it easily, I will say that i very much respect the stance Harry is taking.
i believe owls like Hedwig actually barks. just wanted to throw that out there, if im worng then ignore this.
Im glad you dont seem to think being obssessed with a dead woman makes Snape a good guy
i was rather surprised reading that AN at teh end, people complaining about Harry beign capable of proper reasoning? and being angry about the obvious? hoyl shit there are some stupid people out tehre.
the first time he did it it instantly reminded me of Roy i believe he is called in FMA, he uses some kinda special glove and when he snaps with his fingers he can create firestorms
amurphy616 chapter 14 . 12/28/2016
please more this is great!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/19/2016
Hey dick Face!

How about you not write something that is actually pretty awesome and then just not update it in 9 months? Do you know how hard it is for someone that has been reading HP fanfiction since Goblet of Fire was released to find any new fanfictions, much less any that are interesting or well written? It is GODDAMN hard! There is so much shit online that I have nearly given up hope of finding anything new. All of the ones I currently follow have been going on for years and rarely update so it is torturous!

So then I find your story and guess what? It doesn't suck! It may have a bit of Emo Harry at times but hey that is reasonable as he has gone through a whole lot of shit and sometimes you just need to let it all out.

Anyways, I am really interested in your back story of Harry's powers so if you could I don't know find some time in your busy life to actually update this, it would be most appreciated.
1,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »