Reviews for Ignition
Siebenschlaefer chapter 14 . 10/19
I liked it so far. The idea is interesting and well played out. I like angry Harry fics and you portray it really well. I would love to see this fic continued.
The biggest problem with Rowling's fifth book was that she turned Harry into a doormat. Everyone walked all over him and, in particular, Herman was the worst offender because she was supposed to be a friend. I think you squandered an opportunity to fix that particular problem.
johnrlozada chapter 3 . 9/30
Anyone reading this chapter would come to the conclusion that you hate C.S. Lewis or his books, as you have particularly given the name of the books Harry set on fire. So which one is it? Do you hate the author or his book?
Ilena Petrova chapter 14 . 9/29
Sad you never continued. It really had so much potential
Reflective599 chapter 10 . 9/5
Oh crap, Pompeii?!
Lily T chapter 9 . 8/19
havent read chapter 10 but if this story isnt complete i will find you and force you to finish it this story is so good
Pyrophoricity chapter 14 . 8/18
Incredible work! I love how you wrote the interaction between the characters, it s very belivable and understandable from everyone point of view without falling into the bashing.
I like it a lot
Thanks a lot for the story !
Pyrophoricity chapter 4 . 8/16
I really love how you wrote madam bones

I ll go back to reading
mobulis chapter 14 . 8/15
The enemy of my enemy is my enemies enemy, no more no less.
This chapter made me so happy! Thank you so much!
D001X chapter 7 . 7/19
n
Wika0304 chapter 14 . 7/14
please update
Pure crap with dog dung all over it. It was bad before now I cannot even keep reading this stupidity. First umbitch cannot be there, second suddenly Harry forgave all the traitors and is almost ready to kiss dumbass in other word pure and simple stupidity with a lot of crap
Another stupid AN, defending the stupidity of making the only true female friend been part of the dumbass boot licker. That you have to be rude to state a none slash crap means you where into that crap.
CarolWim chapter 13 . 5/10
Where are the flames, the fire, the burning? It started great, then you fall into the average trap too like many fic writers. Such a pity.
1,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »