Reviews for The Warrior Poet
BaddieDZ2 chapter 1 . 8/13
What is this? Get fucked
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
An intriguing start, a shame it never went any further.
Reginleif2004 chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
This promises to be a lot of fun. If you ever find inspiration for this work, I'll be here. Until then, good luck with all your future endeavours.
Velocityshade chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Well, this is really neat. Hasn't been updated in many months by now, but I would love to see more of it.
liarscope chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Love it! It's been years since I've played the game, and now in hankering to go back. Aside from an actual ending in mass effect the only other thing I want in gaming rn is an updated version of kotor with good graphics and a slightly more functional combat system.
exillion chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Too bad the new Star Wars movie sucked. Teenage emo and shitty rehashed plot taken from the original really killed it for me.
ajaton123 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
It's nice to find a very well written KotOR fic for a change. Usually I tend to skip FRevan fics, but in addition to your smoothly flowing writing, this seems to have an intriguing take on the memory loss and enough internal conflict to keep me interested. You also promise no Revan/Carth, which absolutely is a huge bonus. :D Looking forward to the next chapter.
Leblanc23 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I can't wait for you to update this, it really is a superb start to a story, I really like lara's interactions with bastila so far as well.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
I agree with Revan. The way Jedi just suppress memories of their 'enemies' is no-good.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Mr. Skellington chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Looks interesting, hope you stick with it. Too many kotor fics that start out good only to get dumped after a few chapters or only update once a year, if that.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
ive never seen a female revan before, and this fics take on the amnesia is certainly unique