Reviews for Rainy Days
Luca chapter 2 . 11/18
I love this fanfic so far, it is really good, my only slight alteration would be that Adrien has already been inside Marinette's house because of that episode where they were in the game competition together so I don't think he would assume that she lived above the bakery or wonder if it smelt like bread. I don't think that this is a large critique and I hope that you don't feel offended because I do love what you have written and the style of your work so far .
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 10 . 11/19
Well written, with just the right amount of fluff. Although, the development of Adrienette romance was a bit fast-paced for me. Granted that this is just a 10 chapter story but I wished it didn't take just TWO days of friendship to get them THAT attached to each other. And ghad, how I wish I get a man as sweet, as thoughtful, and as pleasantly surprising as Adrien ;-;
Marinette really does have good taste.

Other than that, I was hoping for a bit more action and some closure with Chloe but I understand that this seems strictly the narrative between Adrien and Marinette. Good job nonetheless! And this was a good start for me in the Miraculous Ladybug fanfiction world~ I'm hoping to read some of your other works so KEEP WRITING!
Leo105 chapter 10 . 11/16
Awww this story was *so *cute! Thanks so much for sharing, I really loved it!
koala789 chapter 10 . 11/12
Oh my GOSH I LOVED THIS SO FREAKING MUCH I CAN'T EVEN... GKALFNWLCJWOFJFB FEELS EMOTIONS SHMOLS AND CUTENESS AND MY CHILDREN MY BEANS I CAN'T USE SENTENCES WHAT IS ENGLISH MY BABIES KISSED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SLSOSNFJELSBFKSMFBDLDNDKDN! AWESOME! AMAZING! AWESOME! I CAN'T WORDS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *runs squealing off into the distance*
Adriennette chapter 10 . 10/29
I read this story and immediately re-read it again. It's just so beautiful, I can't get enough of it. In my opinion, this is a masterpiece. It's a really wonderful way for reveal to happen. You captured the essence of both their personalities so accurately. It really feels so good reading this and it's definitely one of my favourite fanfictions.
bloomwinx chapter 10 . 10/27
OMG that was amazing. I've just finished reading your story, all 10 chapters and actually can't believe how good that was. Your writing is stylish and unique, your ideas are so creative. It's a great twist on how the story could go. I loved reading every second of it! Please please please write a sequel because honestly, I think that story was just amazing and wish I could read on and find out what happens next.
Fabro de Omres chapter 10 . 10/23
Gah, this is amazing! I'm in love.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 10 . 10/21
AWWWWWWW THIS IS ADORABLE AWWWWWWWWWWW
GhostAnn chapter 10 . 10/22
So when I was reading this I had to stop at one point and I was thoroughly surprised when I looked up to see that it was bight and sunny. I had gotten so engrossed in the goings on of this story that I actually thought it was pouring rain outside. LOL.
You capture the environments so well.
That aside... I kind of feel like I'd be repeating myself if I said anymore about your depictions of the characters emotions and all that... it's true though!
(I apologize for spamming but after day's of reading your stories and not knowing what to say I just... I felt like it was an injustice not to review- your writing is just too good...)
I also find it cute that Adrian show's Marinette the joy of gaming in a lot of your story's it's adorable! And did I mention the way you write Plagg and Tiki is so adorable and supportive and *gush*!
I think this is the last review I'll write for now... I am so anxious about coming across as weird... I know when I'm moved by another artist/writer I tend to go a bit overboard... I usually only have like one big bout of "must praise this person!" Then I'm back to being fairly quiet or leaving simple reviews... so don't mind me... Why am I still writing!? This is all silly but I'm going to leave it as is because I mean what I've said.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 3 . 10/20
AWWWWWW YAASSSSSS PROGRESS
GO MARI
AWWW GO KITTY
StarDragon chapter 10 . 10/13
It’s completely purrfect! Such a great ending! Two thumbs up!
Mistywolf3628 chapter 10 . 10/8
Oh my god this chapter literally made me cry! I love these two so much and this was such a great story. I will definitely be reading more. Thanks once again for writing this!
tbh get you a man that’ll skip school to visit your sick ass

praise baby jesus for adrien
I'm absolutely in love with it