Reviews for Rainy Days
Waric-124 chapter 4 . 5/6
Me: Adrienette is on the way!
My friend Alexis: They both said 'friends' dude. just 'friends'
Me: Remember friends turn into best friends then turn into boyfriend and girlfriend, finally husband and wife!
Alexis: *facepalms* Sometimes I wonder how you haven't had a crush all your life yet you somehow have very strong views on romance.
Me: *takes a sip of mint tea* I'm one of a kind.
Waric-124 chapter 3 . 5/6
*laughs* Plagg, I believe you are the fandom in this Fanfic!
DontcallmeLea chapter 10 . 3/2
This is the best story that I accidentally clicked because I was interested of the cover, but I’m not regretting it at all. I really love it... so so much love it.

From the beginning you write how Adrien’s loves LB so much but then slowly without noticing he learns about her civillian form and develops feelings too. It’s adorable. I’m just glad that you potray how Mari really cares about CN so at the end it’s not just like Mari suddenly accepts him just because he is Adrien but because she slowly learns about Adrien-CN side too and it’s just become acceptable at the end. Holy crap I really love this. Adrien protectiveness, Mari freaking out, Mari adorableness, so many things I really love. But the main reason is because story like is really my cup of tea, I just love story especially Adrinette main focus with they slowly learn their true selves.
DontcallmeLea chapter 4 . 3/2
Omg... a moment please. Why is this so cute ! Ladybug makes him free from being Adrien but Mari... arghhhh I become crazy of this.
SunPho3n1x chapter 10 . 12/15/2021
Great story! Thank you for writing this! I loved it
Guest chapter 10 . 11/18/2021
Awesome! Loved it! The thought of them getting together, just hopefully it’ll happen! I hope theres a sequel
Running Bug chapter 4 . 9/26/2021
That last line? It was spot on! Giving me feels...
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2021
SQUEEEEEEEEE ITS SO CUTE AND ADORABLE AHHHHHH THE FEELSSSSS I CANNOT CONTROL THEM ITS TOO MUCH IM GOING DOWN AHHH ITS SO CUTE! I SHIP IT!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2021
Marinette: “oh you couldn’t be chat noir your too sane!”
Adrien: we are literally the same person -_-
IarIz chapter 3 . 6/2/2021
i know im late. xDbut im here and read this now.
all is great _
Reader011118 chapter 10 . 5/18/2021
Wow, that was so completely beautiful, how wonderful! Excellent writing.
arjane chapter 10 . 4/5/2021
I enjoyed this story so much! Very fluffy and adorable! I feel like I read this in the past, but can't remember if I commented. So here it is!
Good job!
The Moxie Fox chapter 10 . 3/16/2021
Very well written, even still, with a lot of this going against cannon, I am still really really glad I read this!

Also, can we just talk about how the author called Chloe Queen Bee like a whole year before that was even a thing!? Talk about an awesome prediction!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 10 . 12/15/2020