Reviews for Rainy Days
Anonymous Person chapter 8 . 3/15/2018
Nino and Alya, they crack me up so much. Though truthfully they're also amazing friends. It's ridiculously obvious supportive they are of their friends relationship. Constantly trying to set up situations that get Adrien and Marinette alone or at least talking with each other.
Anonymous Person chapter 6 . 3/4/2018
I don't understand why it's a necessity for pretty much every series to have at least one parent for one character to be a total jerk. Seriously, in the most recent series I finished I disliked one of my favorite character's dad more than I disliked the villains. That guy was just plain despicable.
Anonymous Person chapter 4 . 3/4/2018
Well I've never seen the show but know enough about it to follow the story. Is being impulsive part of Adrien's personality? Since I only know the bare basics of the story line and even less about character personality it's hard to tell whether or not a character is being OOC or not.
Anonymous Person chapter 3 . 3/4/2018
It total agreement with Plagg's assessment. This guy is approaching Natsu levels of dense (main character of the anime Fairy Tail, fun fact Natsu's name can mean summer).
Anonymous Person chapter 2 . 3/4/2018
Kinda odd who many more or less parallels I can find between Kimi ni Todoke and Miraculous Ladybug. While Kurumi isn't as mean as Chloe seems to be their basic opinions are still quite similar.
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 3/4/2018
Dang, I don't even know if you watch anime but I'll comment anyway. Assuming you've heard of a show called Kimi ni Todoke (meaning something along the lines of "reach you") the way Marinette and Adrien are characterized strongly remind me of the two leads there Sawako and Shota (pretty sure his name was Shota, might've been Shoto). Sawako being painfully shy with little belief in herself and Shota being the "fresh" guy in school who everyone likes. Not to mention both series have the friends who are scheming of ways to get the two main characters together.
lovegoa chapter 1 . 2/11/2018
1000th review
InkDragon chapter 10 . 2/9/2018
That last line made me want to cry it was so perfect
LilPotterfanfic chapter 10 . 1/31/2018
This was one of the sweetest and most good-hearted things I have read in a long, long time. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
ViperComet69 chapter 10 . 1/29/2018
So this has just landed itself among my favourite ML fanfics :D

Definitely going to be rereading this again and again, and going to start reading your other stuff right now!
tonyakiwa chapter 10 . 1/21/2018
i love it i never really watched or read miraculous ladybug or any of its fanfics but i might now
Guester chapter 10 . 1/14/2018
This... this story... tears... well this is going on my top ten favourite stories of all time right with The Hunger Games and TFIOS. So beautfiul.
Well Done
MarinetteStrings chapter 6 . 1/11/2018
Hehe this is amazing! There’s the legend of Zelda in it! MY FAVORITE video game as of right now I even have the mangas of Twilight
Honyasbookshelf2017 chapter 10 . 1/11/2018
Rainy Days is exactly what I wanted in a Miraculous fanfic! The writing is well done, balancing the different perspectives well and including the kind of details that give the story body and depth. The story is adorable and sweet, but with enough conflict and tension to be interesting–properly flangsty (fluffy and angsty). You’ve got a touch of the typical plotlines–rampaging akumatized classmates and the like–which gives the story the proper context and flavor, but the focus of the story isn’t really on that. It’s primarily a story about a budding, beautiful friendship that gradually grows into the potential for something more. The slow-burn growth of Marinette and Adrien’s relationship is a beautiful thing; major kudos to the author for doing this remarkably well. Again, the little details make a huge difference here. At times, the story feels almost like a character study of the main characters, each from the other’s perspective. And can I just say how much I love the way the reveal was handled?! Also, props to the author for managing to craft a story that would appeal to the older viewers of the show while keeping it clean enough for all but the youngest viewers–technically it’s rated T, and there’s a few mild bits of language and a touch of whumpish action right towards the end, but it’s all pretty much PG at the worst. Seriously, Rainy Days is a clean, adorable friendship/romance story that fulfills basically everything I want from a Miraculous fic; highly recommended.
MarinetteStrings chapter 1 . 1/11/2018