Reviews for Rainy Days
treasy221 chapter 10 . 1/4/2018
BRAVO...so wonderful...I'm literally crying ...so beautiful. LastPilot you really crack me up...this fanfic is 're improving..getting as good as me
treasy221 chapter 4 . 1/4/2018
THIS...so much drama from chloe. MARI is really brave to talk to her crush. I would literally foam in the mouth.
CallaRose4ever chapter 10 . 1/5/2018
This was awesome I truly enjoyed reading it. I do hope you did write a sequel or are going to. this was an excellent story. thanks.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2017
I love the ending line. Super sweet!
RenesmeVivio chapter 10 . 12/23/2017
Sob this is ... Sooooo miraclous soooooo perfect, emotional, joyful and enjoyable. One of the best ML fics EVER.
LunaOwl chapter 10 . 12/19/2017
OMG! I was on the verge of tears, even though I'm reading this at 11:46pm and my whole family is asleep. I have to go to school tommorow but I risked bedtime so I could read this. It was incredibly moving. You are a great author. Simply the best.
Ashry 42 chapter 10 . 12/19/2017
This was a pretty nice story.
MeerkatThe7th chapter 7 . 12/17/2017
dude, for a moment I forgot Adrien was the same age as her and thought he was a little boy. I really appreciate that reminder on his height , made me remember who he was lol I'm loving this story so much 3
NoodleSoupIsYummy chapter 10 . 12/15/2017
I re-read it again, and I think I speak for everyone when I say "I LOVE IT". For any new readers out there, this is easily one of the best MLB fanfics you will ever have the pleasure of reading. Also, check out the sequel Clear Skies.
Foreverafangirl101 chapter 10 . 12/12/2017
Hi,I just started reading now, and I must tell you...IT'S AWSOME! Best (and only) Miraculous ladybug I have ever read. I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed reading it. It's amazingly done. Keep up the good work
savedbygrace94 chapter 10 . 11/29/2017
I really did enjoy your story :) It was a welcome break from the doldrums of graduate school and grading papers! Can't wait to dive into the sequel!
Erika Ann chapter 10 . 11/24/2017
I'm upset that its over yet so overjoyed they know! I'm out of it! I've officially lost it. Oh well...

I just know I want this to happen in season 2 :)
Eika Ann chapter 6 . 11/24/2017
I love you! Your an amazing artist,fanfic rite and bisexuality rocks! I-im bisexual...I'm not used to seeing people openly express their sexuality unless they are straight.. I get bullied but you kinda given me hope...:-) :-) I'm over reacting ..sorry hehe
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2017
Is no one else concerned about the unlimited pictures of him in her room...?
1,142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »