Reviews for Rainy Days
The Ice Goddess chapter 10 . 7/21/2017
I loved reading this fic! I posted a review on Tumblr under "the-ice-goddess". If you have a known account I'll tag you!
DizziZilla chapter 10 . 7/20/2017
This is amazing! I love it!
juju1234 chapter 10 . 7/19/2017
OMG. I freaking love this story. I was so excited and nervous and all kinds of emotional in the last 2 chapters. Very good job. Amazing job.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2017
I FREAKIBG LOVED THIS STORY OH KY GOD AHHHH AMAZING BRAVO
Qas8youtube chapter 4 . 7/6/2017
When adrien got in trouble this is whi said I call bullshit.
Lady Vix Midnight chapter 10 . 7/6/2017
It's full of fluff and I love it my heart is so filled with happy thoughts.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2017
How you join this Wikias, but removes the spaces of the link first:

all - cartoons - fanon - and- fandom . wikia wiki /
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2017
I just cried reading this. You are a great writer! Thanks for the amazing story!
Grace chapter 10 . 6/26/2017
Oh my God! This was amazing! It was so in character with just the right amount of description and inner thoughts. You have taken these characters and made them your own without turning them into different people. This was so unbelievably great that I feel like I'll have a hard time functioning when the reveal becomes Canon because I know it won't be this perfect. You are brilliant and this practically radiates talent. I'm so happy I clicked on this. My only disappointment is that it's way too short. You leave the reader wanting so much more, and I believe that if you wanted, you would have no problems making this a full length novel.

So I would without a doubt give this a 15 out of 10
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2017
Omg that is the best miraculous ladybug fanfic I have ever read I would always be trying to read it everyday. It was created to perfection great job.
WispyCandle chapter 7 . 6/19/2017
Plagg is fantastically written in this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/16/2017
Oh. . This is the best story I've ever read.
The.Original.Percabeth.Child chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
THIS IS THE BEST FREAKING STORY IVE EVER READ
Nicole Bermejo chapter 10 . 6/13/2017
I really like this story of your author! It's really different from every fanfiction I've red about marinette and adrien. It has its originality and not far from the original attitude of the characters and also its kind of fulfilling than the rest of other fanfiction. The ending is sweet and complete as well as the process of the story and plot. It's really amazing. But I wish I can read the rest of the story after they both found out each other's identity. I mean I wish there have some continuation of their love story. That's all I can wish for and thank you very much for the story. I really love it! _
Evander1435 chapter 1 . 6/9/2017