Reviews for Rainy Days
Evander1435 chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
i love this story
AngelGirl569 chapter 10 . 5/29/2017
THIS IS SO AMAZING MY HEART IS ON FIRE WITH LOVE FOR THESE IDIOTS. Really though this is beautifully written, A job
Guest chapter 10 . 5/26/2017
I NEED MORE THIS IS SO CUTE OMG
Guest chapter 10 . 5/26/2017
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
3mmieJane chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
I just finished this story and dang you are pawsibly the best ever!
PipeDreamPrayer chapter 3 . 5/26/2017
oh man that was AWESOME
it was fascinating to get to see the effects of the hood and the rain in detail, especially since they were so close together they contrasted each other even more
also Cat Noir Whump is my favourite kind, not to mention the awesome design for Chloe's akuma (a million times better than Antibug)
plus Plagg...my god that little devil...but he has a point it is pretty hysterical that he fell for the same girl twice...
PipeDreamPrayer chapter 2 . 5/26/2017
aaaaw...these guys...they're both so damn self-sacrificing its killing me
PipeDreamPrayer chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
my god the characterisation...the emotion...the characters...the set up and THE GODDAMN CHARACTERS
you do this so perfectly, making use of everyone expertly and the outcome is something i'm so excited to read because it could go anywhere but down
grumpypirate chapter 7 . 5/17/2017
i has to stop reading and comment on this because The Dresden Files are one if my favorite series. Thank you for that reference. I'm reading at work and that right there made my day!
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 10 . 5/16/2017
Awe, what a cute fun story!
Kireiko Ami chapter 10 . 5/15/2017
Last month I discovered the series, I finished it in three days and since then I've been reading fanfiction literally all the time, my hunger for this couple is tremendous. Let me say that this fanfic is the best so far, amazing and totally perfect! Thanks for writing such an amazing masterpiece!
PheonixDino chapter 10 . 5/8/2017
MUST. HAVE. SEQUEL!
PheonixDino chapter 8 . 5/8/2017
I love the story you did an exceptional job at portraying the characters quirks! I especially love how you wrote Plagg and his voice and how he is with his cheese. And the part where he keeps hiding cheese in Adrien's things.. My goodness I just about died from laughter right there! Keep up the good work you're an awesome writer *fangirl moment*!
The Full Catastrophe chapter 10 . 4/29/2017
What a wonderful story! It was so sweet and true to their characters, and the interactions of friendship, romance, and action worked so well together to lead toward this fabulous conclusion. Thank you for writing this!

T.F.C~