Reviews for Rainy Days
TOO MANY FEELS ASDFGHJJLKL
heartlesslykind chapter 4 . 4/23/2017
THIS IS TOO CUT MY HEAR CAN'T HANDLE THIS
Purrfectpuns chapter 2 . 4/21/2017
i really enjoyed this one i really think that adrein/ cat noir really has adapted a special fellings for marinette
i hope the next one will be just as clawsome
purfectpuns chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
it was a purrfect first chapter and i am feline that i will love the next one
sand beneath our feet chapter 10 . 4/14/2017
I think this story is amazing, but the last two chapters were a bit weird in my opinion.
However, the first eight chapters were absolutely perfect and unbelievably insightful and awesome.
sand beneath our feet chapter 4 . 4/13/2017
Waaaaaa! Last sentence totally blew me away. Let me say this again: you are an amazing writer.
sand beneath our feet chapter 3 . 4/13/2017
Man I love this story
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Woah! This is freaking amazing, I love it!
Rosalind2013 chapter 10 . 3/30/2017
This has got to be the best Miraculous fan fiction I've read so far! It was well-rounded, in-character, and unbelievably beautiful. Your scene descriptions had me hanging on to every word, and the last line gave me chills.

Great job!
~Rosalind
Mr.E chapter 10 . 3/26/2017
That was beautiful! I really loved the way you showed them growing towards each other, and the reveal and kiss was masterfully done. I am all for a sequale. In fact I think this should be an actual episode. And I've got to say that was the best done dream no have ever read. Keep up the good work!
Mr.E
fruitsmoothy chapter 10 . 3/25/2017
Eeeeeeeeeeeee this was sooo cute and fluffy and good! Thank you thank you!
SquidneyH1020 chapter 10 . 3/24/2017
Hey did this last chapter turn into a comic? On Princess Sakura Serenity's channel? Someone mad a comic abtout your story, isn't that awesome? You should see it, the voice actors did a really good job.
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 10 . 3/26/2017
DUDE I'M CRYINGGGG THIS IS AMAZING IT IS EVERYTHING I NEEDED I AM IN TEARS OMFGGGG
ChanelMaree chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
This is so good, just started reading it today
YingfaFx chapter 10 . 3/20/2017