Reviews for Rainy Days
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 9/25/2016
Aw man, thought you were gonna make Plagg and Tikki as soulmates or something, I mean they would look so CUTE TOGETHER
Undertheskys chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
Plagg and Tikki meet once again
Undertheskys chapter 4 . 9/25/2016
That was sweet of him
Undertheskys chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
Hahha Plagg knows Marinette's Ladybug
Psyco101 chapter 10 . 9/24/2016
That was adorable. So much fluff! I loved it!
cat empress chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
totaly loved your story, It was exiting and absolutely cute, the cute adrien, the adventurous cat both In one person. really te touched my Heart the idea of true love once they knew the whole of each other. you have a new fan XD
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
This was the best miraculous fanfict ever ! It went from happy to mean to sad to happy, and it worked, I loved it! Thanks for writing it!
ChocolateML chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
Best one ever you really have a talent I am crying right now . Oh god I am in love with this, you describe a dream come true!
Bethany chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
I love all your story's, all of them are amazing, I'm soooo hooked! None of them can be disappointing! ️LOVE THEM ALL️
QuietShadowz chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
I'm dieing! This is so freaking cute I loved the whole thing I wish there was more I read it so fast! Thanks for writing this you're a very talented writer!

-Shadow
QuietShadowz chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
aghhh I love this! I'm so excited, you're such a good writer!

-Q
Lokithenightfury chapter 10 . 9/12/2016
Oh my freaking god... I don't know how the story got better but it did! That ending was PERFECT! I honestly have no words to tell you how much I loved your story, I can just tell you that amongst the many many fanfictions that I've read, this one earned an easy spot right near the top :) Thank you for writing this, it was very enjoyable to read! .
JemeryT chapter 10 . 9/12/2016
Beautiful fic
Lokithenightfury chapter 4 . 9/12/2016
I'm sorry, I know that you usually review at the end of a story... But I just couldn't help myself, I loved this scene soooooo much! I could actually picture the whole chapter in my head clearly, you manage to give the characters some development while they also stay in character. There's not a lot of people who can do that, in my opinion, so great job! :D You'll definitely hear from me when I finish this addicting story \\\
l'ermite chapter 10 . 9/5/2016
as always, your writing is incredible, your characterization impeccable, and this is just about the darned cutest thing that I have ever read. Your insights into their relationship- the square and the necessity of all sides- are pawsitively inspiring. Thank you so much for your writing!
1,143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »