Reviews for Rainy Days
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2020
'This person is awful' 'GET RID OF THEM' 'I can't'
SAME XD
Guest chapter 10 . 7/17/2020
I loved this story! It would be cool if you started the story like: “Adrien felt cold,” So the ending could link to the beginning deeply somehow. All in all, I loved this story!
KieraRaelyn chapter 10 . 7/14/2020
~I~ feel warm! That... ungh, it was a perfect ending. I mean, I'm still left wondering about his physical condition at this point and how all that works out. But I'm happy with this. This fic was unbearably sweet, and adorable, and had just the right amount of angst. Wonderful job.
KieraRaelyn chapter 8 . 7/14/2020
At the risk of sounding repetitive... aww...! God, they are so sickeningly sweet. Gonna rot my teeth out. Loved the umbrella bit.
KieraRaelyn chapter 4 . 7/14/2020
Awww...! I love him. He's so adorable. And so is she. I did feel like how he treated Chloe was a little bit OoC for him, but the rest of this story has been so cute that I can easily overlook it. Still looking forward to seeing where this is going.
KieraRaelyn chapter 1 . 7/14/2020
That could have easily been a one-shot. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a multichaptered fic. Surprised because I have about a million stories open and thought the number of comments was the word count. So, yay! Looking forward to reading the rest.
ChatNoirsWife chapter 10 . 6/27/2020
This was amazing! I absolutely loved it! 10/10 definitely recommend reading this
violet lilaccs chapter 10 . 6/2/2020
:D
violet lilaccs chapter 9 . 6/2/2020
OoO oh wows
violet lilaccs chapter 8 . 6/2/2020
;3
violet lilaccs chapter 7 . 6/2/2020
LOL plagg and his darn cheese
violet lilaccs chapter 6 . 6/2/2020