Reviews for Rainy Days
geekqueen2010 chapter 2 . 4/2/2020
If I was Marinette I would've been ripping her a new one verbally cuz heroes don't let weaker little bullies catch these hands, probably would've made Chloe turn akuma sooner though.
geekqueen2010 chapter 1 . 4/2/2020
Ah, she's finnaly being her confident self in front of Adrien and joking back at him and such! Woot!
Demi clayton chapter 10 . 2/8/2020
I think you should write a move one like this as it is really good so for, yet cute and sweet as well as sham times funny, when you can, please and thank you.
kya.kumquat chapter 10 . 2/2/2020
This is an amazing story and I love it so much! I noticed the last scene matched with an edendaphne comic dub I've seen!
Isa Lumitus chapter 4 . 1/3/2020
You know what would be a funny way for the school to deal with the Chloe problem? Assign the entire class to in-school suspension for treating her poorly. Due to the sheer number of students, such a suspension would have to be served in a classroom, under constant supervision by a teacher. Chloe, as the victim, would of course not be required to be present. And she wouldn't have Sabrina on hand to do her assignments.

Basically, this is a situation where if everyone but Chloe is being "punished", it would work out to her being in the same exact situation as if she was suspended or in detention. Meanwhile, the mayor has no real room to object.
belladonna honey chapter 4 . 12/19/2019
this is the best chapter and i loved the last line ''marinette made him feel like maybe being adrein wasn't such a bad thing''
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2019
Best story I've read in a while. The details were marvelous and you did such a fabulous job of tying everything together. It was so sweet and I cannot wait for your next one. Thank you for this little ray of sunshine. Best wishes!
ShiaWarner chapter 3 . 11/27/2019
Chloe: fools!
Me: Franziska Von Karma? Oh wait wrong Fandom

Great fic btw!
WildlingMama2012 chapter 9 . 11/26/2019
You hope it's alright? More like fantastic...personal opinion here
WildlingMama2012 chapter 1 . 11/26/2019
Just started it love already
CosmicQueen10 chapter 1 . 11/6/2019
FINALLY! I finished this chapter!
I love these two and must read about them more!
It's my duty!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2019
Great chapter but read the first line i guarantee u will laugh
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2019
I loved this chapter there were some grammar mistakes but what does that matter to me? Nothing keep up the great work
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2019
Great work so far i love this mini story so far
DarkBalance chapter 8 . 10/31/2019
Oh, God, I realised earlier in the chapter that I am totally in with Plagg, watching the two of them dance around each other as if there's four of them is hilarious! It's slightly stressful because you know, how complicated the arrows in this web are drawn, but thinking about Ladybug and Cat being besties, while Marinette and Adrian, as Nino eloquently put it, "do them," and then they're stressing out about being in love with two people or sharing a secret with two different people, who happen to be the exact same person...

Sorry about the run-on, but God, I'm glad I'm not them. Slightly disappointed I'm not a kwami involved though, I'd have so much fun taking Tikki and Plagg for bets.
1,132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »