Reviews for Rainy Days
:o
violet lilaccs chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
:3c
geekqueen2010 chapter 10 . 4/3/2020
I seriously hope there's a sequel!
geekqueen2010 chapter 9 . 4/3/2020
Well shish, that was way too close! At least he managed to defeat Ivan with Tikki's help.
geekqueen2010 chapter 8 . 4/3/2020
That's got to be the second umbrella he's given her, lol! Also, I hope he doesn't get a cold from walking home without protection from the rain.
geekqueen2010 chapter 7 . 4/3/2020
You should've made him have an LB body pillow for her to spot, it would've been hilarious!
geekqueen2010 chapter 6 . 4/3/2020
#killGabrielAgreste2020
geekqueen2010 chapter 5 . 4/3/2020
hehehehehehehehehe
geekqueen2010 chapter 4 . 4/2/2020
Such a great chapter! Too bad Marinette didn't have the forethought to blackmail Natalie after the scarf incident that happened in the first episode. It would've been a good time to call on that to have Natalie mitigate Adrien's impending punishment as much as possible for her.
geekqueen2010 chapter 3 . 4/2/2020
lol, Plagg basically indicated that Marinette is Ladybug and Adrien is still clueless! Plagg is right about him falling for Marinette twice though!
geekqueen2010 chapter 2 . 4/2/2020
If I was Marinette I would've been ripping her a new one verbally cuz heroes don't let weaker little bullies catch these hands, probably would've made Chloe turn akuma sooner though.
geekqueen2010 chapter 1 . 4/2/2020
Ah, she's finnaly being her confident self in front of Adrien and joking back at him and such! Woot!
Demi clayton chapter 10 . 2/8/2020
I think you should write a move one like this as it is really good so for, yet cute and sweet as well as sham times funny, when you can, please and thank you.
kya.kumquat chapter 10 . 2/2/2020
This is an amazing story and I love it so much! I noticed the last scene matched with an edendaphne comic dub I've seen!
Isa Lumitus chapter 4 . 1/3/2020
You know what would be a funny way for the school to deal with the Chloe problem? Assign the entire class to in-school suspension for treating her poorly. Due to the sheer number of students, such a suspension would have to be served in a classroom, under constant supervision by a teacher. Chloe, as the victim, would of course not be required to be present. And she wouldn't have Sabrina on hand to do her assignments.

Basically, this is a situation where if everyone but Chloe is being "punished", it would work out to her being in the same exact situation as if she was suspended or in detention. Meanwhile, the mayor has no real room to object.
1,142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »