Reviews for Rainy Days
Isa Lumitus chapter 4 . 1/3/2020
You know what would be a funny way for the school to deal with the Chloe problem? Assign the entire class to in-school suspension for treating her poorly. Due to the sheer number of students, such a suspension would have to be served in a classroom, under constant supervision by a teacher. Chloe, as the victim, would of course not be required to be present. And she wouldn't have Sabrina on hand to do her assignments.

Basically, this is a situation where if everyone but Chloe is being "punished", it would work out to her being in the same exact situation as if she was suspended or in detention. Meanwhile, the mayor has no real room to object.
belladonna honey chapter 4 . 12/19/2019
this is the best chapter and i loved the last line ''marinette made him feel like maybe being adrein wasn't such a bad thing''
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2019
Best story I've read in a while. The details were marvelous and you did such a fabulous job of tying everything together. It was so sweet and I cannot wait for your next one. Thank you for this little ray of sunshine. Best wishes!
ShiaWarner chapter 3 . 11/27/2019
Chloe: fools!
Me: Franziska Von Karma? Oh wait wrong Fandom

Great fic btw!
WildlingMama2012 chapter 9 . 11/26/2019
You hope it's alright? More like fantastic...personal opinion here
WildlingMama2012 chapter 1 . 11/26/2019
Just started it love already
CosmicQueen10 chapter 1 . 11/6/2019
FINALLY! I finished this chapter!
I love these two and must read about them more!
It's my duty!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2019
Great chapter but read the first line i guarantee u will laugh
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2019
I loved this chapter there were some grammar mistakes but what does that matter to me? Nothing keep up the great work
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2019
Great work so far i love this mini story so far
DarkBalance chapter 8 . 10/31/2019
Oh, God, I realised earlier in the chapter that I am totally in with Plagg, watching the two of them dance around each other as if there's four of them is hilarious! It's slightly stressful because you know, how complicated the arrows in this web are drawn, but thinking about Ladybug and Cat being besties, while Marinette and Adrian, as Nino eloquently put it, "do them," and then they're stressing out about being in love with two people or sharing a secret with two different people, who happen to be the exact same person...

Sorry about the run-on, but God, I'm glad I'm not them. Slightly disappointed I'm not a kwami involved though, I'd have so much fun taking Tikki and Plagg for bets.
Delta6697 chapter 10 . 10/20/2019
What an amazing story! I absolutely love it, and the whole time I was reading, I was smiling. Thank you!
The name is link chapter 10 . 10/4/2019
I've read this before and I don't know if I've commented before but I fell in love again with this story and no matter what, even if it's a rainy day in Paris there is sunshine to be found in a small room above the bakery in marcel
JustMe chapter 10 . 9/14/2019
Listen...
That was thee MOST beautiful fiction ending i have read so far.
Just Listen chapter 9 . 9/13/2019